Pokémon Norgia Adventures, the Region.

100th Post on this thread. w00t!

Anyways If you want to see some sprites from the game go to Pokemon Legends Forum.

Could I help with anything? Only one problem, I'm going away to brazil next saturday and I don't know if I have internet there. I'm good with almost anything so I'm easy to mold into stuff. Oh, and I can't get the activation code for pokemon legends.

If you wan't to you can make the girl starter. I'll PM you for the details becuase we don't want to reveal thing to early.

The maps are cool, I suppose, but their are nothing too spectacular... You should try and add some eyecandy and an easter egg...

QFred said:
The maps are cool, I suppose, but their are nothing too spectacular... You should try and add some eyecandy and an easter egg...

I agree they need a touch up on the but overall they are pretty good.:)

The maps of the game can now only be found on the games forum, the link is in my sig. Can a moderator please lock?

WE need a programer, PD need someone to assist him, if your interesd, PM PD and say what you can do, and he may ask some questions.

Yes please help me. if you don't know wich program I'm using. Just ask me in a PM. (only those who want to help me!)

Since only a few People have seen the new Pokemon to the game, do any of you want to see them?

Here are all of them so far
Some of them are also old version and were revamped, but anyways the new pokes

Please, if you guys wan't info, register at the Norgia forum in my sig. It's just discussion about Norgia, so don't be affraid to lose PB members WPM XD

Back