Pokémon Norgia Adventures, the Region.

RE: My region

Those gym leaders are awesome but mind reader you should have put your updated gym leaders in your first post because your updated one is considered a double post and you broke one of WPM's rules. (No double posting.) but we will let it go this time and read the rules of the forum. They are located above every forum that you enter and I know your still new because you have less than 200 posts so read the rules because once you are over the 200 mark we will not accept double posting that much because everybody knows by the 200th post that double posting is not allowed on the forums. But read the rules before your post count is 200 or higher ok.:) EDIT To update use the edit button on the bottom right side of every post that you post if you have to update some thing a nd it helps eliminate double posting ok.:)

XXASHXX, I know the rules, I'm just so tired, don't think clairly ain't slept in almost 20 hours, cause i have some stress problems that makes me unable to relax som times. But I still get tired. And i thought you where alowed to dobbel post uppdates, cause if I didn't do that, you and some others wouldn't notice the change, cause nobody has made a post. And I have been here for a half year, and I was and the Norwegian Pokemon Forums for 3 years, so i'm not actualy a newbi. and i think i spam less than yo BTW.

Oh ok I can understand that but when I post stuff it is not spam it is just ideas I happen to think of and if think of them I post them and get some rest ok see ya tomarrow.:)

Se yah, and BTW I'm soon finnished with beaforth City.

Later, afternoon I'm going for vacation and wan't be back until tuesday, just so you all know. And here's the 2nd part of the dex:

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dexen27pd.png

Hope you like it.

UPDATE:

http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beauforthcity1iq.png

Beauforth City!

And Cute-Mew have agreed in heping me, so he will post something hopefully soon.

To an Admin:
I'm sorry about the dobbel post, the reason that i don't just edit, is because i want pople to see that i have made something more. I don't mind if you remove the dobbel post from my Post Acount.

alright, I was asked to put up all the pictures, so, here I go
BTW, last one i made by me

Pasific Town
pacifictown0fn.png
Pasific Town
_____________________________________________​

route 46
route464gl.png
route 46
_____________________________________________​

Beaufort City
beauforthcity1ld.png

lake2ig.png

^  Lake of Legends (by me)
if you talk to mew, it will run away, it will be like lati@s
the rock on the path at the left contains a mew picture, so it can be seen on the pokédex
a the end of the path, you can find a PP max with the itemfinder
the place with all the flowers is a place where you can use itemfinder to get a lot of fun berries.
and the guy on the mountain is a movetutor
give him - he'll learn
poison barb - poison fang
charcoal - flame wheel
black belt - karate chop
dragon fang - outrage
hard stone - rock blast
magnet - spark
metal coat - iron defence
miracle seed - leech seed
mystic water - water gun
nevermeltice - ice ball
sharp beak - drill peck
silver powder - silver wind
twisted spoon - psywave

They are sooooooo cool. If you want to make it into a game go to gamemaker.nl It has a downloadable program that lets you make a computer game. It has tiled squares so you can make it. I have made one (a bad one) on it and it is easy to use.

That's cool make it into a game and then play it and see how it does and if you think it is to easy then make it harder and if you think it is too hard then make it easier.:)

RE:  My region

psyblazer_ex said:
Arent those gym leaders the ones of that gameboy TCG ones nut with colour?

They sure are! They look pretty cool. I saw the guy in glasses and I'm thinking, "Man he looks familiar." He's Isaac, leader of the Lightning Club (or whatever the place is called). He uses a Selfdestruct deck using Base Set Magneton. Fossil Rhydon walks all over him.

It would be cool if you could make it into a game.:)

Where going to, Pokedude (i think that was his name) is going to make it!!! And Crazy Weawile, the more cooks the more mess. I'm sorry, but me and CM will make the outsides, if you want you can make the buildings from the Inside. PM me if your interested.

Here's Adriater City:

adriatercity3jg.png

What the sign says:
Three Sign: < To Route 47.
Lowest Iron Sign: Apricorn Farmer's house, buy your apricorns here!
Middle Iron Sign: Adriater City, The city of earthquakes.
Highest Iron Sign: ^ To route 48, heal before entering!

Uppdated Pasific Town:

pacifictown3mk.png

What the sign says:
Three sign: v Route 46 ahead.
Lower Iron Sign: Pacific Town, the town of reborn.
Higher Iron Sign: Trainer Tips: Do not walk out in to the tall grass without a Pokémon.

Updated Beauforth City:

beauforthcity9vy.png

The sign says:
Lower three sign: 'Lake of Legends!' How many mysteries are there?
Higher three sign: Trainer Tips: Heal your Pokémon at the Pokécenter.
Lower Iron sign: Beaforth City, the city of myths.
Higher Iron Sign: Trainer Tips: By Potions and other stuff for your journey at the Pokémart.

Enjoy!

RE: Cute-Mew's and mine Region, what was it's name again CM?

That is an awesome sprite. Add some items an pokemon to it.:)

XXXASHXXX please refer who you are talking to and name the sprite, cause what you just said confuses me!

Mind Reader said:
XXXASHXXX please refer who you are talking to and name the sprite, cause what you just said confuses me!

Sorry I was refering to cut-mew and the route 47 that she did.:)

We DONNOT use live pokemon, Mew was the only LIVE pokemon and will still be the only LIVE pokemon, cause it's a legendary.

Back