XY Pokémon Moves: New and Updated

nightkeeper said:
Ohman177 said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeVqnFjxRHA[/video]

at 0:11

I feel like it is most likely Oblivion Wing, Yveltal's exclusive move. I believe I read somewhere it is an attack that takes two turns, but don't quote me.

I like the attack where a beam is shooting straight from his chest (Death Beam, still call patent). Does it look like a new move or a re-envisioned old move?

Oblivion Wing is the attack with the red beam shooting from Yveltal's chest.

I'm pretty sure that the attack it uses in this trailer is a new move.

P.DelSlayer said:
nightkeeper said:
I feel like it is most likely Oblivion Wing, Yveltal's exclusive move. I believe I read somewhere it is an attack that takes two turns, but don't quote me.

I like the attack where a beam is shooting straight from his chest (Death Beam, still call patent). Does it look like a new move or a re-envisioned old move?

Oblivion Wing is the attack with the red beam shooting from Yveltal's chest.

I'm pretty sure that the attack it uses in this trailer is a new move.

Oh. Well, that's confusing. Oblivion Wing strikes me as being a physical move, while the actual attack is a beam. Strange.

Not to mention the new attack looks like he hits with his wings.

Looking at Freeze Dry, i kinda hoped that Glow Punch is a Psychic move that able to hit Dark-type pokemon, and super effectively at that, lol.

I was looking through the Pokédex and I saw both Victreebel and Carnivine. It got me thinking, they are known as the flycatcher and bug catcher Pokémon. With Freeze Dry revealed, what are the chances we're going to see a Grass move that is super-effective on Bug Pokémon? Sadly, most Bug Pokémon would still resist it due to their abundant secondary Poison, Flying, Steel and Grass typings.

If Flying Press is confirmed to be both Fighting and Flying type move, I wonder if Fire/ Thunder/ Ice Punch will get Fighting type as well.

Muddy Water could be Water/ Ground, Blaze Kick could be Fire/ Fighting. I imagine most signature moves of dual-type Pokémon to turn into dual-type moves.

Back