Writing Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!!!!

Okay, listen up! I'm creating the new thread soon. I will post a link to it in the first post, and then, I will have a mod lock this thread. My first FanFic to ever be completed, I feel a sense of accomplishment. I want to thank those who gave me character ideas, and my fans, both old and new!

So, thank you once again!

-Max Shade IV

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!

Your welcome Max!!!
The truth is we must be the one to thank you,for the Fan Fic you made,it was the only FanFic that I know that was good and at the same time was completed! So,Thank you MAX!

Ive never posted here before but i read every chapter and all i want to say is PHENOMINAL!!! this is amazing max shade IV, you are a very talented writer, I will read ur next one too and good luck with it!!

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!!!!

This was AWSOME!

LOL! "Max left his pokemon outside, and the rest was self explanitory." Way to keep it PG, man.

The entire story was perfect, you planned ahead leaving little hints, their was plenty of action and excitement, and topped of with a hint of romance. A master piece!

wow, people stopped commenting here.... AMAZING STORY! NOTHING LIKE IT EVER!!!!!

Do not post in any thread in which the last post is 2 weeks ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back