Nice work Metagross.

derik

giratina/darkrai are EPIC!!!
I wish i could help
but my laptop is currently broken...:(

The box art is awsome!

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
4 days away the box art is done. HS, you do wonders. :D No credit taken away from you, Metagross. Time for some more scripting whenever I can.

InfernoBlaze

Is a cat
Hello,

So, you're umm... making a new GBA game by hacking FireRed? THAT'S AWESOME! But, I can't help you out, because i don't know how to do this stuff. You should make another version of Pokemon Rose, like FireRed's other version is LeafGreen. Maybe you should hack LeafGreen for that one.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
InfernoBlaze said:
Hello,

So, you're umm... making a new GBA game by hacking FireRed? THAT'S AWESOME! But, I can't help you out, because i don't know how to do this stuff. You should make another version of Pokemon Rose, like FireRed's other version is LeafGreen. Maybe you should hack LeafGreen for that one.

LG=FR. They're the exact same games, so there's not much difference. We have plenty to work on, such as those minor scripts, and nevertheless, inputting the events that happens in the game.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Yes, I really like the box art a lot if I do say so myself!

I'm looking at a Christmas beta release right now. That is, whatever I can get done by then--that's what I will release!

B

Badjb

Are You Really Planning to Make This Game?

Can You Make Some in DS Version and Give Me One

Can You Make Some in DS Version and Give Me One?

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
My hope is to have something by New Year's. Will that happen? We shall see!

Currently I'm working on the title screen. Next comes scripting for events.

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Bela, anything you want me to get started on? I'm back from holiday now so I'll be around.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
We've got loads to do before the beta. What a heart-breaker, eh?

Nah I'm kidding. We have quite a lot to do, yes, but we're confident that it'll be out in the near future. The main tasks are to complete things in the arts section, such as sprites and anything else.

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Well if I knew what to be getting on with spriting would be moving a lot faster. Anything you want me to do?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Boddy903 said:
Is this still being worked on?

Don't post in a thread where the last post was made two weeks or longer. It probably would have been best to PM.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.