Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Worlds-08: Lucario's; Wants: Movie Shaymin)

ghostface86 said:
I'm interested in a TM for Stealth Rock, I also wouldn't mind your PBR Pikachu. Take a look at my page and let me know if there's anything you want for it
How about that Shiny Metagross you've got?

xxashxx said:
Would you like to battle? You said you would when you got your Diamond back.:)
I hate repeating myself
lv said:
MY INFORMATION:
I'm not takeing any people's requests for a battle/duel on this thread.
please DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR A BATTLE (or what you've got to offer me), IF YOU DO YOU'LL BE TURNED AWAY!
In other words, I'm more like Brock....I'm more of a breeder then a battler.....maybe when (& if) I get Platnium I'll get into battles.

ghostface86

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Worlds-08: Lucario's; Wants: Movie Shaymin)

Yeah, I'll trade for the shiny Metagross. I won't be able to trade until Thursday after 4PM EST, let me know when you can be on WFC

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^When you made that post it was 11pm in Sydney, Australia.
I'll be on around the same time during the week.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Light Venusaur said:
ghostface86 said:
I'm interested in a TM for Stealth Rock, I also wouldn't mind your PBR Pikachu. Take a look at my page and let me know if there's anything you want for it
How about that Shiny Metagross you've got?

xxashxx said:
Would you like to battle? You said you would when you got your Diamond back.:)
I hate repeating myself
lv said:
MY INFORMATION:
I'm not takeing any people's requests for a battle/duel on this thread.
please DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR A BATTLE (or what you've got to offer me), IF YOU DO YOU'LL BE TURNED AWAY!
In other words, I'm more like Brock...I'm more of a breeder then a battler...maybe when (& if) I get Platnium I'll get into battles.
Ok sorry. I did not know if you had it back or not I just wondered. Do you have a time span at all on how much longer it will be? Other than that I can battle wichever version you have now.:) EDIT. If you wan to trade look at my player thread. I will trade my Pokemon for Shiny versions of the same Pokemon if you want to but it is optional.:)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Well, I do have my game back....but I'm currently shiny hunting on it.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Oh ok. If you are up to having a battle just PM me.:)

dialga007

German Trainer

Today I'll get MSN, and I'll add you. When we are both online, then we can trade ok?

-> Allright. Please add me ([email protected]), and then we can chat & trade ;)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Do you have any EV'd Pokemon for trade? If you do see my player thread for the Pokemon I want and the Pokemon I have for trade.:)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

xxashxx: Sorry, I don't have any EV'd Pokémon....however I do have a very fast shiny Latios (Lv.100 or Lv 80 (cloned one is on Lv.100)).

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Is it strong as well as good on speed or is it a really good Pokemon. How high is it's HP? Is it higher than 336/336HP? My latios has that now but I am a bad EV trainer. I tried it on 2 Lapras's but it did not work out that well.:) Edit. What do you want for your surfing Pikachu?:)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

dpmfsa381.png
This is what it had on Lv.55
dpmfsa381.png

29-11-06_0059.jpg

*Pic taken on Pokémon Box: R/S/E/FR/LG.* (AKA: Pokémon Box: R/S)
Now it has:
Nature: Jolly
HP: 309
ATK: 228
DEF: 201
Sp. ATK: 268
Sp. DEF: 267
Speed: 317
He likes Sweet food.
Ribbons: Both Hoenn & Sinnoh Hall of Fame & Smart Ribbon (normal rank).

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Wow that is good stats but he HP is too low. My Latios had 312/312 HP before I traded for a better one. I will trade for your Surfing Pikachu if you still have it though. Thanks for the offer though of Latios.:)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^That's ok.
I could "try" to EV train something, just name it & I'll give it a go.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

I can provide you almost all of those items! PM me for which ones you need the most. BTW, I really like a Shiny Shinx. What would you want for it? I'm not the best trader. :)

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?

I want your shiny charizard and shinx as long as they are legit

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

luckyluigi7 said:
I can provide you almost all of those items! PM me for which ones you need the most. BTW, I really like a Shiny Shinx. What would you want for it? I'm not the best trader. :)
If you can get me a Nidran Male that has these moves (I don't care about his nature & IV's)
Beat Up, Confusion, Counter & Sucker Punch

& get me a Shiny (Dawn) Stone, I'll glady do the trade.
Do you take clones?

shaymin of the heart said:
I want your shiny charizard and shinx as long as they are legit
All of my Pokémon are legit, unless told other wise.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

If you could PM me and tell me how to get each of these moves, that would be great! Also, I might have a dawn stone but I'm not sure. And yes I do take clones. :D

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

You'll need to breed them on it.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Oh...that may be hard. Are there any other Pokemon you need? '_'

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^Nope....unless you've got any shiny's that I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.