Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: Eevee's & Pal Park)

How about: Surfing Pikachu from PBR? (I don't mind waiting for it....but can you try for a female one)

I don't have one. Pick something from my list.

It's say's that you've got PBR.
That's where you get it from.

I know. The stuff on my list is what I will trade.

any chance I could get a Shiny Eevee, Shinx or Budew?

Someone can't read, that list is only for Show & tell.

never hurts to try, you had some extra of a few so i'd figured i would try to see if i could at least get one of the extras *shrugs*

What does it mean that you stuffed your Japanese game? and if you still have the JPN glitch Darkrai and Shaymin, could I just borrow them for about 20 min? I promise I will not do anything to them, and I will trade them right back.

Lugia58 said:
1.What does it mean that you stuffed your Japanese game? 2.and if you still have the JPN glitch Darkrai and Shaymin, could I just borrow them for about 20 min? I promise I will not do anything to them, and I will trade them right back.
1. she had crupped the game. 2.when she accendently crupped the game she lost those pokemon. so that means she can not trade them.as of yet

Japanese Friend code is now up.

If you are taking hacked pokemon, i've got an offer for you! please contact me on my MSN name: [email protected] for more info. i can tell you it will be worth it!

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: Eevee's, Ralts & Pal Park)

Major up-date.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: Eevee's, Ralts & Pal Park)

Now Breeding:
Squirtle's

After you get Japanese Glitch Darkrai and Shaymin, can you trade them to me for about 20 min? While I have them, you may hold my Ageto Celebi and Movie Darkrai.

It's only for dexing.
Meaning, a trade a trade back.

I will trade them back, I just need them for 20 min. I promise I won't do anything to them.

If your going to be cloning them, then NO I will not trade them.

How am I to clone them? You said GTS doesn't work with them, and I don't do GTS anyway. Way too risky.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: 1x Female: Squirtle)

I now have:
1 FEMALE Squirtle.....but, you must read the 1st page of my thread.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: 1x Female: Squirtle)

So will you do it? I can trade you something and you can dex the Ageto Celebi and Movie Darkrai.

RED DAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back