Pokemon Pokémon 2000 collector pins

Chalkieee

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone
I’ve been sitting on some Pokémon 2000 collector pins that I’m looking to sell, the only problem is I have absolutely no clue on there value

I have 79x of them in total in a good condition just been stored and not used, ranging from some full evolutions to mewtwo, articuno, zapdos and charizard

Hopefully someone can shine some light for me and give some advice, all I can find is the odd one at varying prices

Thankyou in advance ?

Attachments

• 89A56F2B-CD51-4E05-8E76-0C6B4D19800B.jpeg
    89A56F2B-CD51-4E05-8E76-0C6B4D19800B.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 9C5A5CB9-E5A6-4028-B614-7C6D23871F35.jpeg
    9C5A5CB9-E5A6-4028-B614-7C6D23871F35.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9
These are really neat! I can't seem to find any pricepoints on loose ones, but if they were sealed you might be sitting on a pretty penny. Do each of them have pin backs? You can DM me if you're looking to negotiate a price, I kinda like em.

These are really neat! I can't seem to find any pricepoints on loose ones, but if they were sealed you might be sitting on a pretty penny. Do each of them have pin backs? You can DM me if you're looking to negotiate a price, I kinda like em.
Hi, i found a few on eBay, I’ve joined Facebook groups and discord channels too, I’ve found a few American collectors that have made offers, I’m probably going to put to auction as some must be rare with so many other collectors needing some to finish there collections, I’m thinking eBay auction to cover myself, I don’t know how to dm on here as I’m new for this purpose, but your welcome to message me with an offer if you wanted
Thanks

For a more precise valuation, you may want to consider seeking a professional appraisal. Look for reputable collectibles appraisers or auction houses that specialize in Pokémon merchandise. They have the expertise and knowledge to evaluate your pins accurately and provide an estimated value.

Last edited:
Determining the value of your Pokémon 2000 collector pins can depend on several factors such as rarity, condition, demand, and whether they are part of a complete set. Here are some steps you can take to assess their value:

Research Comparable Sales: Look for similar Pokémon 2000 collector pins online, particularly on platforms like eBay, Etsy, or specialty collectibles websites. Take note of the prices these pins are listed for and whether they have actually sold. This will give you an idea of the current market value.

Check Rarity: Certain pins may be rarer or more sought after by collectors. Pins featuring legendary Pokémon like Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, and Charizard could potentially fetch higher prices due to their popularity. Pins that are part of a complete set may also be more valuable to collectors trying to complete their collection.

Evaluate Condition: The condition of the pins is crucial in determining their value. Pins in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear or damage will generally command higher prices than those in poor condition. Make sure to accurately assess the condition of your pins before pricing them.

Consider Selling as a Lot or Individually: Depending on the demand for your pins and whether they are part of a complete set, you may choose to sell them as a lot or individually. Selling as a lot could be a quicker option, but you may not get as much as if you were to sell them individually to collectors who are specifically looking for certain pins.

Consult Experts or Collectibles Communities: If you're still unsure about the value of your pins, consider reaching out to collectibles experts or joining online communities or forums dedicated to Pokémon collectors. They may be able to provide insights or advice based on their experience and knowledge.

Set a Reasonable Price: Once you have gathered enough information, set a price for your pins that reflects their rarity, condition, and current market demand. Be prepared to negotiate with potential buyers, especially if you're selling through platforms like eBay where buyers can make offers.

By following these steps and doing thorough research, you should be able to determine a fair value for your Pokémon 2000 collector pins and sell them successfully. Good luck!

Back