Project PokéDex 2.0 - Alola Edition - Complete!

This looks like a great project! :D

Madice
Ice Crystal Pokémon
cryogonal.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ice/Flying
Ability: Ice Body / *Crystal Dust
Stats: 70/45/70/85/95/60 (Total: 425)
This aggressive Pokémon attacks every human it sees, the reason why is yet to be discovered.

Articier
Ice Age Pokémon
regice.gif

Evolves from Madice at lvl. 50 holding an Icicle Plate
Ice
Ability: Ice Body / *Crystal Dust
Stats: 105/50/105/115/150/35 (Total: 560)
This Pokémon travels all around the globe to freeze everything in its path, anything that's frozen by this Pokémon takes a whole year to melt.

*Crystal Dust - Boosts SP. Defense if there is a status problem​

@blahblahbal do you want Gearm and Diamontus to be more offensive or defensive? Either way, I can make the stats for you if you want me to :)

Cubbold
Golden Cub Pokémon
sentret.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fairy
Ability: Static/Fluffy (HA: Lightning Rod)
Stats: 45/40/67/66/58/50 - Total: 326
Cubbold are always seen in groups of two or three, rubbing against eachother. They seem to enjoy the static charges this causes.

Urshock
Golden Bear Pokémon
bewear.gif

Evolves from Cubbold with a Thunder Stone
Fairy/Electric
Ability: Static/Fluffy (HA: Lightning Rod)
Stats: 70/64/88/105/87/63 - Total: 477
Urshock uses their tail to absorb electricity in the air. It then stores the electricity in its body, until it's ready to attack its prey.

Something messed up with the sizing while I was doing Mowasing and I don't know how to change it so its kinda stuck like that. ^^;

Coupepapier
The Birch Bark Pokémon
kartana.gif

Basic Pokémon
Normal
Ability: Levitate/Hyper Cutter
Stats: 20/90/20/30/20/90 - Total: 270
Made from Birch bark, this Pokemon floats around aimlessly due to its light weight. People are advised to stay away as its sharp edges can cause cuts.

Mowasing
The Mow Pokémon
rotom-mow.gif

Evolves from Coupepapier after defeating a Grass type at level 18
Grass
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Stats: 60/90/70/50/70/50 - Total 390
This Pokemon has gained an addiction to cutting leaves. As it mows, its shell gets weaker and its blades get larger

Plantlash
The Sharp Edge Pokémon
scyther.gif

Evolves from Mowasing after defeating a Grass type at Level 39
Grass/Steel
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Stats: 80/135/55/50/55/120 - Total: 495
Once its shell is weak enough, it breaks free. Its blades have come together to form two giant ones that have been recorded to have cut down trees 4 ft in diameter.

I've fixed up the Mowasing sprite for you, @double o squirtle.

I'm loving how these lines are coming along! There's some great ideas and combinations. Keep them up! ^.^

Roaming Legendary?
Babuddha

World Traveler Pokémon
ambipom.gif

Basic Pokémon (Standard Form)
Poison/Ground
oranguru.gif

Basic Pokémon (Zen Form)
Psychic/Ground
Ability: Zen Mode (HA: Telepathy)
Stats (Non-Zen): 87/103/70/145/95/100
Stats (Zen): 87/70/103/95/145/100
It travels around the world to purify itself from humanity's hatred. When it meditates, it gains some resemblance to its original form. Only a trainer with a pure heart and worthy mind can catch this Pokémon.

Roaming Legendary?
Babuddha

World Traveler Pokémon
ambipom.gif

Basic Pokémon (Standard Form)
Poison/Ground
oranguru.gif

Basic Pokémon (Zen Form)
Psychic/Ground
Ability: Zen Mode (HA: Telepathy)
Stats (Non-Zen): 87/103/70/145/95/100
Stats (Zen): 87/70/103/95/145/100
It travels around the world to purify itself from humanity's hatred. When it meditates, it gains some resemblance to its original form. Only a trainer with a pure heart and worthy mind can catch this Pokémon.
I had to make Babuddha some followers :p
Monkape
Patience Pokémon
darumaka.gif

Basic Pokémon
Psychic
Ability: Inner Focus (HA: Telepathy)
Stats: 50/50/85/80/85/70 - Total: 420
Monkape patiently wait at a far-away temple for their leader to come back from its travels. It's said these Pokémon don't feel hatred.

Boogalactic
Nebula Booger Pokémon
cosmog.gif

cosmog.gif

Basic Pokémon
Poison
Ability: Gooey/Unaware (HA: Poison Touch)
Stats: 30/30/60/30/60/50 (Total: 260)
Boogalactic are said to come from the deepest parts of space, making people think that there is lots of life beyond the Pokémon World. Lots of research is being put into these Pokémon.

Booglory
Golden Booger Pokémon
goomy.gif

goomy.gif

Level up Boogalactic while only it and Legendary Pokémon are in the party.
Poison/Water
Ability: Gooey/Unaware (HA: Glorious Goop)
Stats: 90/90/120/90/120/110
When a Boogalactic came in contact with many a Legendary Pokémon, its molecular structure changed and it evolved. It has the power to make anything never have nose problems ever again!
*Glorious Goop: This Pokémon is unaffaected by the secondary effects of an opponent's attack.
Glorious Goop is only obtainable if there is 5 Legendary Pokémon in the party when it evolves.​

Last edited:
Ok I don't know why the pictures don't show up I'll try to fix it as soon as I can or can somebody get me a Cosmog and Shiny Goomy sprite?

ooh, sounds like fun! Glad to see it return :p

Stacet
Star Pokémon
minior-yellow.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fairy
Ability: Multiscale/Contrary
Stats: 54/54/54/54/54/54 (total: 324)
This Pokémon is said to have fallen from space, it seems to like water a lot.

Jawar
Star fish Pokémon
sharpedo.gif

Evolves from Stacet underwater at night.
Fairy/Water
Ability: Multiscale/Contrary (HA: Strong Jaw)
Stats: 65/115/55/70/55/110 (total: 470)
Jawar appear to be harmless during daytime. However, during the night they appear to be very dangerous.

Cright
Star crab Pokémon
crawdaunt.gif

Evolves from Stacet above water at night.
Fairy/Dark
Ability: Multiscale/Contrary (HA: Mold Breaker)
Stats: 65/115/90/65/80/55 (total: 470)
Cright are often spotted at busy places to steal food from the people, they seem to be even more aggressive at night.
I couldn't find a moving sprite for Minior.. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlair
Bird Pokémon

rowlet.gif

Basic Pokémon
Normal/Flying
Ability: Big Pecks (HA: Slow Start)
Stats: 60/55/75/50/65/50
A bulky flying type that struggles to get off the ground. It loves to engage in physical activity and battle in order to lose weight and move faster.

Braviator
Physical Pokémon
hawlucha.gif

Evolves from Battleair at level 30
Fighting/Flying
Ability: Big Pecks (HA: Speed Boost)
Stats: 85/90/75/80/75/100
Its speed has doubled since evolving into a sleeker, faster form. It loves to compete in friendly battles and keep its physical health in good shape

@steffenka I think it looks like they're more defensive. Being made of metal/diamonds, it just makes more sense xD. And I just realized I made an odd decision in making a Steel/Fairy evolve into a pure Fairy. But then again, it can make sense. Maybe I could change it to Fairy/Flying. Hmm...

EDIT: Just realized the origin of Gearm's name may not be obvious. It's Gem + Gear.

@steffenka I think it looks like they're more defensive. Being made of metal/diamonds, it just makes more sense xD. And I just realized I made an odd decision in making a Steel/Fairy evolve into a pure Fairy. But then again, it can make sense. Maybe I could change it to Fairy/Flying. Hmm...

EDIT: Just realized the origin of Gearm's name may not be obvious. It's Gem + Gear.
Are you okay with what they've been given? :)
Gearm
Mineral Pokémon
magearna.gif

Basic Pokémon
Steel/Fairy
Ability: Pixilate/Synchronize
64/55/74/54/76/35 - Total: 358
It will consume any gemstone or metal. As a result, its body has transformed into a collection of gears and gems.

Diamontus
Diamond Pokémon
diancie.gif

Evolves from Gearm at Level 31
Fairy
Ability: Pixilate/Clear Body
80/71/104/89/105/40 - Total: 489
This Pokémon adores gems, and will adorn itself with any shape or size of gem, even if it has to steal from its Trainer.

That looks good. I'm not too familiar with the VG stat system, though. I played PokeMMO for a while, and might get back into it, so that's the only reason I'm even marginally familiar with VG stats xD.

Possible fossil Pokémon?
Carbonymph
Ancient Nymph Pokémon
trapinch.gif

Restored from the Nymph Fossil
Rock/Bug
Ability: Shed Skin/Compound Eyes (HA: Hyper Cutter)
Stats: 65/100/60/34/54/27 - Total: 340
These ancient Pokémon were found preying Pokémon who had moved from water to land, using its big jaws as traps.

Dragoneura
Dragonfly Pokémon
yanmega.gif

Evolves from Carbonymph at level 40
Rock/Bug
Ability: Shed Skin/Compound Eyes (HA: Hyper Cutter)
Stats: 72/130/60/64/64/100 - Total: 490
Dragoneura used to prey upon smaller Pokémon in ancient rainforests. It would pickup the prey with it's legs, then quickly slam it against trees.

Last edited:
Puppeck
Happy Pokémon

pikipek.gif

Basic Pokémon
Normal/Flying
Ability: Dancer (HA: Soundproof)
Stats: 40/45/35/40/35/60
This Pokemon always seems to be in a happy mood. Puppeck chirps can be heard throughout the early routes of the region.

Arukachacha
Firey Sprit Pokémon
oricorio.gif

Evolves from Puppeck with a Fire Stone
Fire/Flying
Ability: Dancer (HA: Soundproof)
Stats: 85/84/71/80/71/90
It incorporates a rhythm into its attacking movements that makes it harder to counter. It has a distinct, beautiful mating call as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockorb
Rocky Pokémon

minior.gif

Basic Pokémon
Rock
Ability: Levitate
Stats: 50/45/65/45/55/40
A Pokemon that has a hard, rocky shell with five spikes on it in the shape of a pentagon. Rockorb's shell gives it protection as it waits to evolve into a more able-bodied Pokemon.

Conceleye
Protected Pokémon
golem.gif

Evolves from Rockorb at level 26
Rock
Ability: Study/Intimidate (HA: Sand Stream)
Stats: 80/65/80/65/80/65
The spikes on its body have broken off to expose a head, two arms, and two legs. The full Pokemon has yet to be revealed as it is still protected by its rocky shell.

Gaijorock
Monster Pokémon
tyranitar.gif

Evolves from Conceleye at level 42
Rock/Ground
Ability: Study/Intimidate (HA: Sand Stream)
Stats: 92/120/120/80/90/72
One of the largest and most intimidating Pokemon, a Giga Impact attack from this Pokemon can destroy a small car. Only a few are found in the wild.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is happening to anyone else but only on PAGE 2 I cannot see any pictures at all.

EDIT: Weird, now I can, but it's limited.

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else but only on PAGE 2 I cannot see any pictures at all.

EDIT: Weird, now I can, but it's limited.
Images sometime will not load if there's a number of them and if your internet connection is struggling, so this could be the problem. The fix for me is refreshing the page a couple of times; it generally fixes itself after one or two refreshes.

Bubblus
Contained Orb Pokémon
solosis.gif

Basic Pokémon
Bug/Water
Ability: Water Bubble (HA: Innards Out)
Stats: 60/30/50/50/60/40
Bubblus is in an embryonic state. It is prone to popping, which can be deadly to it.

Bubblenid
Spider Orb Pokémon
araquanid.gif

Evolves from Bubblus at level 32 holding a Cell Battery
Bug/Electric
Ability: Water Bubble/Motor Drive (HA: Innards Out)
Stats: 60/50/65/90/70/100
Its newfound legs have electric currents to allow it to run away from predators. It still afraid of being popped.

Shrodenshroud
Quantum Shift Pokémon
cofagrigus.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ghost/Normal
Ability: Wonder Guard
Stats: 1/32/38/56/34/64 (Total: 225)
It comes from a bizarre dimension far away, where the lines between life and death are blurred. No one in existence has seen its true self.

Termeow
Schrodinger's Pokémon
espurr.gif

Evolves from Shrodenshroud at level 35 (50% Chance)
Normal/Ghost
Ability: Intoxicated (Poison type moves get STAB)
Stats: 68/72/55/86/55/74 (Total: 420)
It is said to live a tortured life as something living that has experienced death. It constantly leaves its trainer to lament those not as fortunate as it.

Purrgatory
Schrodinger's Pokémon
marshadow.gif

Evolves from Shrodenshroud at level 35 (50% Chance)
Ghost
Ability: Mummy
Stats: 48/82/35/106/45/94 (Total: 420)
Never will it experience the life that others had due to suffocation. In order to emulate living, it sucks the life out of those that comes into contact with.

Back