PokéBeach's January TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Yo PMJ, I'm having trouble logging into PTCGO because of the refresher that needs to be patched but just stops. I've asked around and even posted to Virbank and it looks like it's a Mac issue. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue or what I should do - thanks man

I have no idea what any of this means but this has worked for some people:

1. Right click on the application while on the dock, then click "show in finder." It should be in a folder labeled "Pokemon Trading Card Gmae Online."
2. Take it out of the folder and place it into the applications section by itself, without the folder.
3. Delete the empty folder and run program

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/JanuaryCup2017

Just had to hand out match losses to multiple people for not replying to their opponents within 48 hours.

No exceptions means no exceptions.

You've still got two days left to get your fights done. If you wanna drop, let me know.

I conceded my match to @Twixz due to PTCGO freezing up and having way too much homework to do over this next week. Good luck in the rest of your matches!

I won @Gible06 2-1. Really close games. Thanks and good luck for the next games! :) Games were played today GMT+2 timezone 01.45-02.35

All round 4 matches are complete.

Round 5 Pairings

Round 5 ends Monday, January 30, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.

Back