PokéBeach IRC Redshark Tournament

Would you be interested in participating in a Redshark IRC Tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Piplup234 - Well we have something set up on IRC that can set up the matches, record the wins and losses, then set up matches for various rounds, swiss style. That's what we would use IRC for. The idea is to get the tournament done within one day (Not a whole day) because it's more fun when we see results fast.

SonicYellow - As to your question, I don't know. In regards to the cards you can use, I'd imagine whatever the rule is for a "Forum Tourney" would be the same for an "IRC Tourney" as well.

Guys, if you want to be updated on the tourney as well as all other goings on then visit the pokebeach chatroom. You can always ask your questions in there. :p

When you're playing by yourselves, you can use whatever you want. Most likely, we will use the Modified format for any tournaments PokeBeach has. Considering how close we are to the HGSS prereleases, we may not have to worry about using proxies for HGSS cards--provided a patch is created soon enough.

The tournaments we hold on IRC will be run by myself, so if you have any questions about how this works, feel free to ask me through PM.

Don't worry about the poll, guys; we will be running tournaments on IRC as soon as we have everything we need put into place. We will try out this idea and see if it works.

Stay tuned!

Holy Star

Back