PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan 2014

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: First of 2014 (text & image)

Hmm, this is interesting. It also probably means I'll have to think a littttle bit harder, but I'm up for it. In for text please!

This Create-a-Card. Different. Scoring confusing. Original post cluttered. Too split up. Must experiment. Find what issue. Attempt image based.

Oh wait, I can do image now? Could you change me to image please. ty

In for text!!!! ;) All of you beware of Golurk!!! XDD

I gonna do something crazy this month (compensating last month round)

In for text!

Basic - Kecleon EX - HP150 - [C]

ABILITY: Protean

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a basic energy card attached to Kecleon EX. Kecleon EX is now the same type as that energy until the end of your turn.

[C][C][C] Sucker Punch 50+

Before dealing damage, you may move a basic energy card from 1 of your benched Pokemon to this Pokemon. If this Pokemon has any [D] energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage.

Weakness: [F] Resistance:

Retreat Cost: [C][C]

EX Rule said:
When a Pokemon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Please note that this works especially well with Ho-Oh EX, as you can Rebirth Dark as well as a type of Energy that the defending Pokemon is weak to, thus making it possible to Energy Switch a whatevertypeyouneed Energy from Ho-Oh, and still use his built in Energy Switch to move another energy to make Sucker Punch power up to it's full potential. It also cannot OHKO EXs without a Muscle Band, Plasma Badge + Deoxys or other boosting qualities.

Like Vileplume.

Also note that I have refrained from adding the information, such as a Pokedex entry and height, as Pokemon EX lack those on their cards, and instead have the EX Rule printed on them.

Scorched Feathers said:
O-oh no! Golurk! How could I be more terrified!?

Hehe, just wait to the end of the afternoon, around 6:00p.m. GMT-6 and you'll see. XD There's also an awesome Star Wars pun I just couln't avoid placing in. :p

Scorched Feathers said:
Teal, will you dock points for me adding Dex/HT/WT?
D:
With completeness, I meant all the important information (HP, type, W/R/R etc.).

If you edit, I will dock points, but you won't lose points for missing dex etc.

About the Judging controversy between Reggie, Teal and I, I just have to say that I'm glad both of you have no hard feelings for each other, just as I(or at least that's what I've seen on this thread). I wish the best of luck to Teal on the Judging job and I hope that, if you cease to do it sometime, or just can't judge for a certain time/month, you come to Reggie and me to back you up, at least I'll be happy to do it. ;) And Reggie, don't let that stop you, you have potential as a card maker/faker/creator(I don't really know for sure which term to use... XD), so I really hope you get back on your feet and keep faking for a long time, and I'm almost certain I'm not the only one that thinks this way. :D

Searching contestant list, username not found! Must be added! Not added? Unacceptable!

Stage 1//Golurk//HP130\\
20px-Fighting-attack.png

622.png
Evolves from Golett

golurk.gif

Dex Number: 623/Automaton Pokémon/Height: 2.8m/Weight: 330.0kg

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Curse

Put 6 damage counters on this Pokémon. The Defending Pokémon is now Cursed.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Phantom Menace 100

Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is Confused. If tails, this Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness:
20px-Grass-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Lightning-attack.png

Retreat:

Golurk was created by an ancient civilization to protect people and Pokémon. If the seal on its chest is removed, its energy runs wild.​
If the Defending Pokémon is Cursed, put a Curse Marker on it. This Special Condition cannot be removed by any means unless the Cursed Pokémon is no longer in play(It carries to the bench). If the Cursed Pokémon is in the Active position anytime between turns, you put damage counters on that Pokémon depending on it's maximum HP at the time. If that Pokémon has a maximum 120 HP or less, you put 3 damage counters on that Pokémon between turns if it's Active. If that Pokémon has a maximum 130 HP or more, you put 4 damage counters on that Pokémon between turns if it's Active. A Cursed Pokémon can attack and retreat normally.

I wanted to do a DP-Era style card on what types are about, such as Abomasnow PLB, for a long time, and there hasn't been a [F] type Golurk for a long time now, so I just went ahead and did it. There should be more of those, really. Curse is easy to understand, actually, so there should be no misunderstandings about it(of course, if Teal or any other has a question, that's ok). I really hope to do better than last month, so I took my time(5 hours for planning a card is too much for me... XDD). Good luck to all of you.

Back