Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: February 2017 - Alola Pokedex - Results Are Up!

I kinda felt like going for Image-Based but i haven't Edited Pictures in quite some nor have i ever made a Fake Card. So to get me started i will join in for Text Based for now.

/me throws Ricken's hat in ring
Mimikyu HP: 70 [P]
Basic
mimikyu.gif

Ability: Vengeful Disguise
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and would be damaged by an opponent's attack, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your benched Pikachu (All effects of that attack, including damage, are done to Pikachu instead).

[C] Distorted Wish
Search your deck for a number of Basic Pokémon equal to the number of Pikachu in your discard pile and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][C] Shadow Claw 40

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: [C]

Told you this already, but sign me up for the Text Category. xP

-Asmer

My entry. Introducing...
026-a.png

Alolan Raichu GX - Lightning Pokemon - HP210
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Pikachu

Ability: Surge Surfing
As long as there is a Stadium in play, you may treat any Energy attached to this Pokemon as [L].

[L][L][C] Psychobolt 110
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage. If tails, this Pokemon does 20 damage to itself.

[L][L][L][C] Neuro-Breaker GX
Discard 3 Lightning Energy attached to this Pokemon. The Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Metal (-20)
Retreat:

[Pokemon-GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

Because this is a Pokemon-GX, I decided to not add in the Pokedex Entry to the main card. That said, I will add it right here:

It uses psychokinesis to control electricity. It hops aboard its own tail, using psychic power to lift the tail and move about while riding it.

Aww man, I was gonna do Railola! Isn't gonna stop me from finishing mine though! >:L

I'm really glad to see you came to the CW, Asmer! Hopefully you'll stick around!

I'll be skipping this for now as I need more time to perfect my faking skills, but good luck to everybody taking part.

Here's my entry!
Zygarde GX – Fighting – HP210
Basic

Ability: Cell Reform
When 1 of your Zygarde you have in play has 60 or less HP (Excluding Zygarde-EX), you may play this Pokemon from your hand onto that Pokemon. Then, heal all damage and special conditions from that Pokemon. This Pokémon can use any attack or ability from the Zygarde it was placed upon (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack). While this card is not your Active Pokemon or on your Bench, this card acts as a Stage 1 Pokemon. (If abilities are prevented from being activated, this Pokémon’s Ability can still be activated).

[F][F][C] Core Enforcer 140
Heal 50 damage from this Pokemon.

[F][F][F][C][C] Ecosystem Guardian GX
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Your opponent shuffles that Pokémon and all cards attached to it into his or her deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
GX Rule: When a Pokemon-GX has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards

zpeeW5G.png
I've spent two days straight just working on this. I still have a long ways to go as an image faker, but I'm proud of what I've produced. Hopefully, I can learn from this experience. :D

zpeeW5G.png
I've spent two days straight just working on this. I still have a long ways to go as an image faker, but I'm proud of what I've produced. Hopefully, I can learn from this experience. :D
and you might win too! :)

My entry:

Tapu Fini-EX - 180 HP - [W] type - Basic Pokemon

Ability: Misty Surge
Prevent all damage done to each player's Active Pokemon from either player's [N] Pokemon.

[C][C] Defog
Discard any Stadium in play. Then, draw 3 cards.

[C][C] Nature's Madness
Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokemon until its remaining HP is 10.

W - [G]
R -
RC - [C][C]

Sources being Araquanid SM, Paint Roller, Seismitoad-EX and Raticate BREAK. And yet I guarantee there's a million wording errors that the lovely @bbninjas will be delighted to point out. =)

I wanted something bulky that lacked much in terms of offensive potential, as that reflects Tapu Fini in the games.

My entry:

Prevent all damage done to each player's Active Pokemon from either player's [N] Pokemon.

[C][C] Defog

[C][C] Nature's Madness
Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokemon until its remaining HP is 10.

W - [G]
R -
RC - [C][C]

Sources being Araquanid SM, Paint Roller, Seismitoad-EX and Raticate BREAK. And yet I guarantee there's a million wording errors that the lovely @bbninjas will be delighted to point out. =)

I wanted something bulky that lacked much in terms of offensive potential, as that reflects Tapu Fini in the games.
Talking about offense, this would be meta!

My entry:

[C][C] Defog

[C][C] Nature's Madness

W - [G]
R -
RC - [C][C]

Not bad, but Nature's Madness is insane for that cost.
Totally not insulting your card for competitive purposes or anything. >.>;;

-Asmer

Back