Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: April 2018 - Member's Pokemon ~ Official Judging Up!

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Don't really know anyone here, if anyone wants to do swapsies of favourite Pokémon (or just wants to see theirs done) feel free to hit me up, couldn't think of anyone to do really.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm going to pay tribute to Luis and his avatar who is also one of my fave Pokemon
going to the forth gen SP Pokemon

Gallade PB Lv. 55 HP 90 [F]
[BASIC]

*The background is dark with spotlight centre orund Gallde on a stage in a stance of that of a person waiting for his partner*

SP [PokéBeach Member's Pokémon] [Luispipe8]

[Poké-Power] Psychotic Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard up to 2 cards from your hand. If you do, draw cards from the bottem of your deck until you have 5 cards in your hand. This power can't be used if Gallde PB is affected by a Special Condition.

[F][C] Sharp Tango 30
You may shuffle 2 Gardevoir PB from your discard pile into your deck. If you do, put 1 damage counter on each of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon.

weakness - [P] +20
resistence - [-]
retreat cost - [C][C]

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
My Entry:
[/SPOILER
Vracken’s Gastly
Basic 50HP
[P] Pokémon

Ability: Vengeful Spirt: If this Pokémon had been knocked out during your last turn, place it on your bench with a Spirt counter. If this Pokémon is knocked out during your or your opponent’s next turn, your opponent does not take a prize card. This Pokémon cannot use Willing Sacrifice if it has a Spirt counter on it.
[.] Final Wish
Remove a Spirt Counter from this Pokémon. If you can’t discard a Spirt counter attached to this Pokémon, this attack does nothing. Place 1 damage counter on all Pokémon in play. Choose one of your opponent’s Pokémon. That Pokémon and all cards attached to it are shuffled back into your opponent’s deck. This Pokémon and all cards attached to it are placed in the Lost Zone. Search your deck for 1 other Vraken’s Gastly and place it in the Lost Zone. You may take one card from your lost zone and put it into your hand (Other than Vraken’s Gastly).
[C][C] Willing Sacrifice
Knock out this Pokémon. Discard 3 Pokémon Tools from your Pokémon. If you can't discard 3 Pokémon Tools from your Pokémon, this attack does nothing. If this Pokémon has a Spirt counter attached to it, this attack does nothing. At the end of your turn, the Defending Pokémon will be knocked out. Place a damage counter on all Pokémon in play.
Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat:
]

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Jabberwocks Honedge – Metal – HP02
Basic Named Pokémon
WSz9Sjv.png

Named Rule - You can only have one Jabberwock Pokémon in play at any time. If you would have two, choose one, put the other into the Lost Zone. (This does not count as a Knock Out.)

Ability: Accident Prone
If this Pokémon would take damage or have damage counters placed on it (or be hit by a light breeze), it is Knocked Out. No effect can prevent this Knock Out.

[M] Sacred Shadow Sneak Sword
The Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out at the end of your opponent’s next turn if this Pokémon is in play. (but seriously, how? Is your opponent trying to lose the game?).

Weakness: Everything (x Does it matter?)
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
Somehow being knocked out constantly this Honedge relies heavily on the healing from a naive Riolu.
NO. 679 Sword Pokémon HT: 2’07’’ WT: 4.4 lbs.

@Jabberwock
Dungeons and Dragonites 1
Honedge (all of them)

For people who don’t know, this is from an amazing time many of us had together in Dungeons and Dragonites 1. A recurring theme was that Jabber would die to everything, but he had a decent offensive stat. The 02 HP is not a mistake.
As for the named rule, well Pokebeachers are special to me, so I needed a unique mechanic for these cards, and well, this is the one that kinda speaks out to me. Originally it was supposed to be an excuse to make Stage 1 and 2 Pokemon far more powerful, but it kinda devolved into me just wanting peoples cards to be fun. If I flesh out this mechanic, it will be more powerful haha. One weekish after this post goes live, I will finally open my Fakes thread I have been wanting to do for a while. If someone can guess whose the second card I will be posting there belongs to, I will make a new card for that person for some time over the next couple of days.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I was actually planning on dropping out, but I kept forgetting to do so. And now it is too late. \o/
Welp, #2849th on my pb favorites list hacked my random generator.. so uh, that's right, it's Vracken.

Vracken's Gengar / Stage2 / HP: 130 / Psychic
~ Evolves from Vracken's Haunter

094.png

[ NO. 2849 | Meanie Pokémon | HT: unknown | WT: unknown, but very fat. ]

[Ability] Ghost Lock
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't attach any Energy cards from their hand to 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[P] Hug of Death ^w^
Put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon for each Energy attached to that Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Meanie Move [60+]
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy card in your opponent's discard pile.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

[Dex Entry: This meanie is mean.]

Decided to do a mix between making a serious card & not taking anything seriously.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
3 days and 17 hours remaining to submit your Create-a-Card entry! [see deadline] If you have posted an entry and I have not bolded your name in the OP post, please let me know.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well, whether I'm in or not, here's my card:
Basic: @The Last Shaymin's Shaymin <> [G] HP100

<> (Prism Star) rule: You can’t have more than 1 <> card with the same name in your deck. If a <> card were to go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

[Ability:] Colorful Star
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your bench, you may search your deck for up to 4 Basic Energy cards and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[G][C] Grateful Scratch 20+
If you attached an Energy card to this Pokémon during this turn, flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 more damage. If tails, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

Interests: Cats, Splatoon, Cats, Splatoon, Cats, Splatoon.

I TLS was my second follower (@DragonFang101 was first) and has been an all around fun Dude throughout the months.
Read his interests; they say exactly what it says in the 'Dex entry. The reason I chose TLS was because I could model his personality (or at least a fragment of it) into a card, whereas I don't really know DragonFang much. If DragonFang wants, I'll make a fake for him too.

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker
Aschefield's Torkoal GX - Fire - HP 180
Basic

[R] Sunny Day 30
During your next turn, all of your Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each [R] Energy attached to the Attacking Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[R][C][C] Card Blank
Choose a Pokémon from outside of the game and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it.

[R][R][R] SUNLAVA™ GX 150
If you opponent's Active Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, you may take 1 of the cards that would go to the discard pile and use it to try to reflect light into your opponent's eyes for the rest of the game instead. (That card is out of the game for the rest of the game. At the end of the game, return that card to your opponent.) (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon-GX rule: When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [W] ×2
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
Gabite (UPR 98) - Card Blank evolution text
Passimian (UPR 70) - Sunny Day amplification text
Guzzlord GX (CIN 116) - GX text, SUNLAVA™ effect text
Giratina ♢ (UPR 58) - SUNLAVA™ effect text
This is totally the sort of thing that Pokémon would print as a spoof card akin to Imakuni's Doduo. That counts for believability, right?
Since I came into the faking community, SUNLAVA™ was probably one of the more catching memes that showed up, especially from Asche, and that was where this card idea started. Torkoal, what with being kind of a lava tortoise and the Drought ability, was the ideal SUNLAVA™ user.
Once I had one silly card effect, I stole the idea of using cards from outside the game from Summon the Pack, from Magic the Gathering's Unstable set.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
I TLS was my second follower (@DragonFang101 was first) and has been an all around fun Dude throughout the months.
Read his interests; they say exactly what it says in the 'Dex entry. The reason I chose TLS was because I could model his personality (or at least a fragment of it) into a card, whereas I don't really know DragonFang much. If DragonFang wants, I'll make a fake for him too.
[/QUOTE]
Go for it dude! Thanks a bunch!!! Could you do a Hydreigon?

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Unfortunately gonna have to drop. Thought I was gonna have time, but it just didn't happen.

Nyan

She/They
Soooooo, I couldn't decide on one person...

Oh nice, more spoilers
HUGE CREDIT TO ISHMAM FOR ILLUSTRATING MOST OF THESE. THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. Also thank you to zacharybla and Autobot Tesla, the other two illustrators who's work is being shown here.
And lastly, but easily most importantly
I want to thank all of the people close to me on this website, for making these cards possible. PokeBeach has changed and shaped my life in a way that nothing else has, and it's all because of the people I met here. Open-armed, loving people with charms, quirks, and great personalities. To everyone reading this, keep being yourself, it's the best you there is!
- Nyan

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
@Nyan, why a new I being mentioned exactly? I don't recall being involved in this area of the forums...

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
dxtSc7W.jpg

Not checked anyone else's entries so hopefully nobody else did a card like this. Whoops.

References:
_____'s Pikachu (Promo)
Slurpuff PHF
Buzzwole-GX CRI