PokéBeach.com's Dream It & Design It! Contest: Water-Type

^^ Thank you, ISB, THANK YOU!! You have made life so much easier! ^^ And I really liked you creation, Shiningmilotic!

I added an attack list on mine! ^^

the one with the most likes is kinda weird!
but i guess the winner is being picked according to who has the most friends! >.<

We're going to award some bonus points at the end for some of the most creative entries. Some did not put as much effort, and that's not fair to the ones who tried really hard. Next time we'll do it a little different and have criteria that submissions have to meet.

Perhaps in future rounds there can be some loose restrictions for quality control of entries? In my haiku contests, I do occasionally have to turn down people's submissions because they can't follow some fundamental guidelines and essentially post stuff as a joke.

Furthermore, I feel that a Facebook contest would benefit more from separate submission and voting periods. That way people who are serious about entering won't have to feel pressured to rush and get their pictures posted first like it seems a couple people did right away.

Yeah, it will definitely will along those lines, Incinermyn. We'll see about doing another closer to the start of summer vacation.

Would you need to have a Pokébeach account to submit an entry to this contest?

Kam said:
Would you need to have a Pokébeach account to submit an entry to this contest?

You don't need one. Just a Facebook account.

Winners announced!

Facebook Page said:
We're ready to announce the winners of the PokeBeach Dream It and Design It! Contest! After deliberation with a panel of staff judges, we decided in a way we felt was fair to the artists involved in the contest, but also incorporating the likes in the process. In the future things should go much smoother. :) Anyhow, here's the moment you've been waiting for, the winners!

First Place: Vyrilien Caroline with Armafin: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=323152177744041&set=o.144682128031&type=3&theater
Second Place: Jimmy Assam with Stardigon: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150675160629185&set=o.144682128031&type=3&theater
Third Place: Haritos Mood with Puffoon: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3118351912682&set=o.144682128031&type=3&theater

Congratulations!! I'll be contacting you shortly for information so I can get your prizes out to you soon. :)

There were many other entries we really liked as well, it was a tough decision. We'd like to give an honorable mention to Cicilly Cunningham with Pinnicuna, Emily Svienty with Porchin, Jessica Snitch with Leviathice, Mark Danger Dang with Aquathera, Mitja Kurbos with Marlord, and Christian McGowan with Tidebernard! Great job to all of you, and we hope to see you compete in the next contest as well!

Thanks to everyone for your entries! We have some really creative fans here, and we appreciate you sharing your creations with us. Stay tuned, another contest will be coming in May!

Glad to get placed second....people in my country loves art and i got my piece animated by two local graphic artist...so all positive and negative comments are welcomed...im just glad i can show the world my art ...thanks everyone and pokebeach for allowing me this chance Vaden aka Jim

Very nice to all the contestants out there! I think you all did a great job, some more than others! 'specially to first! Really liked the artwork! Well done indeed!

Congrats to the winners and all who entered, I really enjoyed looking at the custom pokemon!

I totally forgot to enter D:, I had the art and everything, shame. Any way Congratz to the top three hope you keep making excellent art!

Back