• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PokéBeach Community Decklist (Rules & Voting)

What deck do you want?

• LostGar (Gengar Prime/Vileplume UD)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • LoxChomp (Luxray GL Lv.X/Garchomp C Lv.X/Sableye SF)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Scizor (Scizor Prime)

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Welcome to the official PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will provide you with the details, rules, and archives of the PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will also be where members vote for what they want the next deck to be for the PokéBeach Community Decklist.

In a Community Decklist, a decklist will be posted based on a certain deck. When that decklist is posted, only four cards will be given. Members participating in the Community Decklist will then be able to put in cards into the decklist and take out some cards. Everyone participating would keep doing this until everyone agrees that the decklist is finalized (with polish, techs, etc. Not just a 60 card list.) That decklist would then go to the Archive found in this thread.

Rules
  • A PokéBeach Community Decklist is YPPPY, which means you must wait until at least three other people posted after your most previous posted in that decklist until you can post again.
  • You are only allowed to add up to three cards per post. but you must explain why those cards should be added (saying something like "staple card" is fine).
  • You are allowed to take out up to three cards per post, but you must explain why those cards should be taken out.
  • No joke additions/removals. For example, if the Community Deck is Gyarados, then you aren't allowed to take out all of the Magikarp and put in Articuno SV.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a 10% warning for a week.

Archive

PokéBeach Community Decklist #1: Kraken (Magnezone Prime/Regirock) - Run by Gliscor

Have fun!

dmaster out.

Vote: Scizor.

I like these community projects, and I like the fact that the last deck was a rogue concept. Let's keep it up!

I voted LostGar. It'd be nice to give input on a non-SP deck.

This sounds like a lot of fun. =]

oh shoot voted for the wrong deck on accident. voted Scizor but meant Lostgar lol oh well, either one would be awesome to discuss

Voted for Scizor as I dunno how to use it, and my brother has a Scizor that I could possibly buy off him.

Scizor for the win! Unfortunately my unorthodox way of playing Scizor will never be accepted as the strategy for the official Pokebeach-version of the deck...

I voted for Scizor because Yoshidude10 did. xP Though to be honest, Scizor would probably win whether or not I voted for it,
and I wanted to pick something that isn't very popular. Lol, I couldn't even help someone make a Loxchomp deck. =P

The Wii Man1234 said:
I vote loxchomp come one let's build a semi-rogue deck
Any deck that combines Luxray GL X and Garchomp C X is nowhere near a rogue deck, semi or otherwise. I voted for LostGar, since I can't seem to find a good list anywhere.

Back