• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PokéBeach Community Decklist (Rules&Voting)

What deck do you want?

• Healix (Steelix Prime)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Kraken (Magnezone Prime/Regirock)

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Vilegar (Gengar SF/Vileplume UD)

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to the official PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will provide you with the details, rules, and archives of the PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will also be where members vote for what they want the next deck to be for the PokéBeach Community Decklist.

In a Community Decklist, a decklist will be posted based on a certain deck. When that decklist is posted, only four cards will be given. Members participating in the Community Decklist will then be able to put in cards into the decklist and take out some cards. Everyone participating would keep doing this until everyone agrees that the decklist is finalized (with polish, techs, etc. Not just a 60 card list.) That decklist would then go to the Archive found in this thread.

Rules
  • A PokéBeach Community Decklist is YPPPY, which means you must wait until at least three other people posted after your most previous posted in that decklist until you can post again.
  • You are only allowed to add up to three cards per post. but you must explain why those cards should be taken out (saying something like "staple card" is fine).
  • You are allowed to take out up to three cards per post, but you must explain why those cards should be taken out.
  • No joke additions/removals. For example, if the Community Deck is Gyarados, then you aren't allowed to take out all of the Magikarp and put in Articuno SV.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a 10% warning for a week.
Archive

Have fun!

The poll will end on Saturday, and then the Community Decklist will hopefully be up on Sunday or Monday.

I see that Healix and Vilegar have codenames but not Magnezone/Regirock...I believe the official colloquialism is Kraken, so you should probably use that, although I'm not sure if you can edit Polls after they have been posted.

All I have to say right now is that this looks really really cool, too bad it doesn't look like Healix is going to win right now though, but oh well it is an excellent idea and I can't wait to participate.

Just to narrow down the voting. It would be silly to have 20+ decks in the poll. There will be more community decks coming with more deck choices, don't worry.

dmaster out.

Gliscor said:
Most people refer to Magnezone/Regirock by Kraken.

Sorry, I've never seen a single person except for you call it Kraken :/ Maybe it's just a name that's used at your league or something. Everybody refers to it as Magnerock, or Magnezone.

Also, I think someone shouldn't be able to post more than once on the thread. They could add 2 ERL bottom and 1 Top in one post, and then another top in the next post. And that would let other people have a chance at editing.

For Kraken, I've seen it a few times around places like Pokegym. While it is more commonly referred to as Magnezone or Magnezone/Regirock (more so the latter), it doesn't matter too much, and Magnezone/Regirock is still listed.

As for only one person posting, it would take much longer for a Community Decklist to finish if we were to allow one person to post only once. If you look back, you can see a nice chunk of the decklist was added by repeat posters.

I didn't know you were really trying to finish it. I thought it was just there for the members to edit any time they want. Will it still be open once it's completed?

We could consider leaving it open, but I don't think that will be necessary if we leave it open for edits for two weeks or more. The newness of the deck will eventually go away and different deck ideas will have more people eager to try and build those.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back