• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Poisonous Strike / Buzzwole Naganadel Gx Diancie Prism

BruxishUser9235

Aspiring Trainer
As everyone knows that the new set has just came out (Forrbiden Light) and has some pretty good cards. For example you can already tell Zygarde Gx and Bonnie decks are gonna be amazing along with Ultra Necrozma Gx and Metagross Gx/Malamr. But in these cases there are cards that people think are trash but are really good. For example Naganadel Gx. Now I wanted to test my theory that the so called ¨horrible¨ cards are pretty good once you strategist. Now I will say this deck has Naganadel Gx in it but originally I put in Pherosma Gx. But anyways here is the deck list:

2 Naganadel Gx
2 Poipole
3 Tapu Lele Gx
2 Buzzwole
1 Croagunk
1 Toxicroak

2 Float Stone
4 Choice band
2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
4 Ultra ball
1 Special charge
1 Super rod
3 Mysterious treasure
1 Energy recycler
1 Field blower
1 Rescue Stretcher
3 Guzma
3 Cynthia
2 Ultra Space
1 Brigette
1 Mallow
1 N
1 Lillie
4 Professor Sycamore

5 (Basic) Pshycic
5 (Basic) Fighting
3 (Special) Double Colorless Energy

Now I know at the title it says Diancie Prism Im still considering that but this is my current deck list and if you have better ideas please let me know.

Back