pokeblader

veteran in game
What do you prefer and why ?

I prefer strange charm Because it is a tool and i can get it with castaway

pokeblader said:
What do you prefer and why ?

I prefer strange charm Because it is a tool and i can get it with castaway

I also agree.

Since Strength Charm is a tool, it can be found by using a Castaway (which is a great card for a lot of decks.)

Also, the chances of getting more than 1 Pluspower in your hand at any one time is actually quite slim since there are so few cards that can search out Trainers.
So since you will probably not have more than 1 Pluspower, the ability to "stack" Pluspower's damage won't be used all that much.

It depends if you would rather load damage with pluspower or
search the tool strength charm.

It depends. I don't run Castaway, so I like PlusPower because you can stack 40. But Strengthy's nice because of the Castaway effect. PlusPower wins 55>45 because I don't play PlusPower.

I prefer Plus Power because Mawile CG and Budew can search for it, it's stckable, and it isn't a tool. Most of the good tools stick, and you can only have 1. And which is better on a Raichu d: Power + Body lock, 10 more damage or both?
I'd go with both.

Usually Strength charm is just a tech in castaway decks just in case they need a ohko or something like that.pluspower is for draw decks so that you can draw into multiple pluspowers.but that doesnt mean you cannot play pluspowers in a non-draw deck.so i give my vote on pluspower

pluspower why stackable can search with budew and isnt a tool that means you can have pokepower/body lock and plus ten

I run both.

I save up the pluspowers, keep a charm handy, then for the finishing blow (and most of the time you need to do a heap of damage) the 50 helps.

The trick with Pluspower is to stockpile them until end game...Or if you need them to survive.

Both. You can have plus power and strength charm on at the same time.

EspeonShock is right. It also depends whether you have castaway in your deck. If not, then run plus power. If so, then you COULD run both.

EspeonShock said:
I run both, just more charm because I have castaway.

Excatly. It also depends if you have a tool-heavy deck (like MARIO) if so, then strength charm would be the better choice. You may still want to run SOME pluspower in case you need them.

plus power has more uses in terms due to the fact that you can stack it. Using a tool would be good in the exception you shuffle/discard your hand or want to do 50 damage. They're both pretty much the same.

I wouldn't leaving on a strength charm on with electivire lv.x now. o-o;

I like Pluspower... you can spam them on a turn... it can also be used by fast draw decks only... strength charm is used by search decks but putting the two cards together isn't half bad...

Back