How was your trade?

• It was Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was Horibble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeFactory NEW CrownBeasts Ash'sPikachu GS10aniversarryMew ShinyNewmoonDarkrai

Maybe the gamestop deoxys?

RE: PokeFactory NEW CrownBeasts Ash'sPikachu GS10aniversarryMew ShinyNewmoonDarkrai

if you can clone it sure. its UT.

Ok just PM with your friendcode and we can trade tommorow morning, I will PM you when I wake up.

My list of good Pokemon: Your Guys I want: Mew, Celebi,
Ho-oh. Shaymin, Regigigas, Crown Suicune
Lugia
Shiny Gyarados
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyyogre

If any of my guys are needed then just say which of those guys you would trade for them. Please reply. P

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
My list of good Pokemon: Your Guys I want: Mew, Celebi,
Ho-oh. Shaymin, Regigigas, Crown Suicune
Lugia
Shiny Gyarados
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyyogre

If any of my guys are needed then just say which of those guys you would trade for them. Please reply. P

No I'm not really intrested, the only ingame legend that I am looking for is Latios.

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
I do have Latios - for Shaymin?
Sure do you need me to clone too?

yes please my bro is chiraami so i will use his game for latios but don't worry it's legit

The shiny Darkrai that I recently got from Chiraami might be a hack, can someone tell me how to check if a pokemon is hacked.
I checked battle rev and it doesnt show up as bad egg, I would say it is legit exept that it was caught in a pokeball, so I am still not sure.

Go to Serebii.net and see when the item was given out. Also, I think that it has the same ID as my friend, so I'll go check and see if maybe that Darkrai is his.

What's the nature of the Crown Raikou?

Rash it is. Also I will update first post tommorow night with pictures of all pokes and thier natures.

Would you trade Raikou for a EVd Snorlax?

Snorlax (M) (Lvl 60 or 61)
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Block
- Body Slam

I used to use him for a Competitive team, but now I don't.

Not sure if I was supposed to fill this out, but I did.

Nickname: Forums - Cauterize, Diamond - Jared
OT: ASH
OT Gender: Male
ID: 04027
EVs (if known/estimated): 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
IVs (if known/calculated): Possible IVs - 14-15 HP / 14-15 Atk / 17-18 Def / 2-3 SAtk / 7-8 SDef / 30-31 Spe
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Body Slam, Earthquake, Crunch, Block
Current Level: 60
Level Caught at: 30
Location received: Pal Park from Kanto
Current Stats: 271 HP / 201 Atk / 93 Def / 75 SAtk / 179 SDef / 59 Spe
Pokeball caught in: Great Ball

Hey Legend, think we can trade today? Send me a PM in case you can. Thanks!

Cauterize said:
Would you trade Raikou for a EVd Snorlax?

Snorlax (M) (Lvl 60 or 61)
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Block
- Body Slam

I used to use him for a Competitive team, but now I don't.

Not sure if I was supposed to fill this out, but I did.

Nickname: Forums - Cauterize, Diamond - Jared
OT: ASH
OT Gender: Male
ID: 04027
EVs (if known/estimated): 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
IVs (if known/calculated): Possible IVs - 14-15 HP / 14-15 Atk / 17-18 Def / 2-3 SAtk / 7-8 SDef / 30-31 Spe
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Body Slam, Earthquake, Crunch, Block
Current Level: 60
Level Caught at: 30
Location received: Pal Park from Kanto
Current Stats: 271 HP / 201 Atk / 93 Def / 75 SAtk / 179 SDef / 59 Spe
Pokeball caught in: Great Ball

The form is only for events anyways sounds good, we can trade today.

U had a CMT for my horseas, I am hoping we can do a dragon-to-dragon trade, Il even through in something extra.

I want:
TRU Dragonite (event) Level 50

I will add a shiny wobbufett and electrode to try to event the offer, what do you say?

NVM, Legend. I found someone who'd give me a Crown Raikou and Suicune. I'll come back to you if I need the Entei though.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
U had a CMT for my horseas, I am hoping we can do a dragon-to-dragon trade, Il even through in something extra.

I want:
TRU Dragonite (event) Level 50

I will add a shiny wobbufett and electrode to try to event the offer, what do you say?
Thats a great deal, trade later today oK !

Cauterize said:
NVM, Legend. I found someone who'd give me a Crown Raikou and Suicune. I'll come back to you if I need the Entei though.
Sure I'll be waitin.

Legends, can you clone?

If so, you can clone my Alamos Darkrai and trade a clone of it for a clone of your Crown Entei.

Sure as long as the darkrai is legit, and if you had read the rules you would have known that I clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back