Player's Cup III Announced for January!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Excited for Pokken. I haven't played the game, but it's definitely the most exciting from the ones offered here.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Woo, I'm super excited to not play pokemon!
I wonder if there will be a player's cup 4 that I won't be able to play in because I will be too young even though I will legally be able to drive a car.

jamestajames

Aspiring Trainer
Woo, I'm super excited to not play pokemon!
I wonder if there will be a player's cup 4 that I won't be able to play in because I will be too young even though I will legally be able to drive a car.

Are you saying you don’t want the freedom to drive at an earlier age because you’d rather play cards than drive?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Are you saying you don’t want the freedom to drive at an earlier age because you’d rather play cards than drive?
he is the age of masters but still in senior division because of the funky rulings which means that he can't play, so the joke is that he might be able to drive before he can play in the players cup

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Excited for Pokken. I haven't played the game, but it's definitely the most exciting from the ones offered here.
Not a competitive player of Pokken but it's fun! And I'm always glad to see it get sanctioned events and whatnot even if the competitive playerbase is rather small.