Player rewards

I just got my Player rewards and I pulled 2 Pikachu δ, a Pikachu, and some other random thing! I rock!

Good job though.

I wish I could've pulled Mew δ. Sux..

Arcanine out.

vanderbilt_grad said:
Mew δ!!!

Woot!

Now I almost feel bad about having bought one one eBay.

how much would someone buy that????
I might be getting 5 of them:):):)

I saw one lucksack buy one for $17.50 on eBay, but they usually run $35 & up. Before States I saw them going for over $60.

Vegeta ss4 said:
vanderbilt_grad said:
Mew δ!!!

Woot!

Now I almost feel bad about having bought one one eBay.

how much would someone buy that????
I might be getting 5 of them:):):)
eBay they seem to be in the $40-50 range, but that was several weeks ago. They might've gone down a little.

Arcanine out.

*sighs* right now the umbreon * is around $60 or just under on ebay and barely existant on the UK ebay. The bids appear to be shooting high near the end.

Its what you win at nationals and pre-releases and stuff, thats what someone told me cos I havent be to pre-releases or nats yet, I hate u FRANCE!!!!!!! *tries to rip France in half but then realises he isnt superman and cant destroy the whole land* Darn it.

Yeah, and I can never go to these events because I do not live anywhere near any! Maybe if I am lucky I could get umby * for under the current price. I want it because I like umbreon a lot.

I understand, I wish I could get the cards I need for my Flylutions deck, but, I have a few like all the Eeveelutions mentioned but in 2006 Worlds Promo. Does anyone have Flygon ex d?
3 of em?

Back