Play! Pokemon “Prize Pack Series Four” Releasing in February!

I wish you didn’t have to play in a whole ass tournament to get access to these free items

I wish you didn’t have to play in a whole ass tournament to get access to these free items
Here's a tip for most shops. Participate in the first round, then tell the person in charge that you have to leave because something popped up. Ask if you can have your prize pack then so that you don't come for nothing, and 9 times out of 10, they'll give the pack to u. I wish I did this out of choice, but I end up doing it because I have to be home before the tournament is over most nights

That all depends on what your local league organizer wants to do with the packs and how many they get. Our league got a bunch so we were getting one just for coming to local play, for completing the league card (little things you need to do in the tcg, vg, and go), and also for participating in tournaments.

Here's a tip for most shops. Participate in the first round, then tell the person in charge that you have to leave because something popped up. Ask if you can have your prize pack then so that you don't come for nothing, and 9 times out of 10, they'll give the pack to u. I wish I did this out of choice, but I end up doing it because I have to be home before the tournament is over most nights
Thanks for the tip. My local store has tournaments a lot and I have always gone to look around during them but never remember to bring a deck to play but I saw some kid walk out with what looked like 1+ packs a playmat stickers posters a lot and I was so jealous. I guess I’m scared of looking weird cause I’m 33 and most of the ppl I see playing are like no older then 16 it seems idk

Thanks for the tip. My local store has tournaments a lot and I have always gone to look around during them but never remember to bring a deck to play but I saw some kid walk out with what looked like 1+ packs a playmat stickers posters a lot and I was so jealous. I guess I’m scared of looking weird cause I’m 33 and most of the ppl I see playing are like no older then 16 it seems idk
MMm. Most of the people at my shop are like 14-24 and I'm 16 so like it's not that bad

MMm. Most of the people at my shop are like 14-24 and I'm 16 so like it's not that bad
Yeah I suppose age isn’t too big of a deal I just know how things are now a days where if ur “older” and are having any interaction with anyone younger then your looked at as a weirdo sadly. Like I just wanna go okay and have a good time possibly winning cool things. Mayb I’m over thinking all of this tho

Back