Are you intrested in my pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Platinum trading

i also have some grass pokemon like turtwig but do you have the old starters
my pearl fc 2321 1908 5160

And you want any Grass type? I have a Venusuar and a Roserade at lv 39 and a Victreebel at lv 54 and a Caturne at LV 52 want any of those three for Giratina

first let clone them

d master342 said:
jboy said:
Limitless said:
Oh dear, please stop quadrupole posting. Also, try to stay on topic.

Are you talking to me?:(

Obviously not, the creator of the thread, adlaerxo.

I think I have a Grotle or some random Grass like Budew in one of my boxes.

dmaster out.
what level?

The Budew is like Level 5 or something like that. I also have a Roselia that is Lv. 18 IIRC.

dmaster out.

srry im having trouble cloning them> ill get back to u as soon as i can

does your roserade know petal dance?

cause if it dosent i wont trade

(dont take this badly. i coudlnt find a way to say it nicely)

im almost gettin the action replay to clone so i can trade legits

plz i really need a ditto

Please do not post multiple times in a row. If you need to add new information to your post, use the "edit" button. ~DRK176

Ive got a bunch of pokemon not listed just na,e a few u want and ill see if i can trade them

I have a lvl 74 Ditto (Day Care Trained)
Do you have any 1 of these
Magmortar
Electrivire
Kingdra
Generation 2 starters
or Generatiion 1-3 legends

i dont have any of those but i can trade the evalution of elktrivire with an electrizer

I can trade anything you want and at any level, but i cant do shiny pokemon. If you do want to trade can i trade for your rotom Lv 15? Oh another thing i cant do is make giritina and shaymin with their other forms. I do Wi-Fi trades so my friend code is 4640 5285 5747 and my platinum name is Traci! Hope we can trade!:D
O i dont have jirachi, lugia, or entie.

im not trading any legits untill futher notice with exception of te semi legit rotom because i have 2

if this seems unfair to trade a rotom for these tell me one of these three 1.Darkria 2.Ryhperior 3.or #162 or #169 or #170 or #190 (i know its more than three)

also or a lv 100

adlaerxo said:
im not trading any legits untill futher notice with exception of te semi legit rotom because I have 2

if this seems unfair to trade a rotom for these tell me one of these three 1.Darkria 2.Ryhperior 3.or #162 or #169 or #170 or #190 (I know its more than three)

also or a lv 100

Sure. I can trade any of those. So do you want me to trade for your non legit rotom or somthing else? And which out of 190-aipom, 169-crobat, 163-furret, Darkria, Ryhperier, and 170-chinchou do you want me to trade?

hmm id say i want the darkrai the most and trading therotom is just fine, like i said i have two

adlaerxo said:
hmm id say I want the darkrai the most and trading therotom is just fine, like I said I have two

Ok so I trade my darkrai for your rotom. I have 3 darkrais so its fine. What level do you want it to be? If you want it to be level 50-100 you will have to give me an 30min- 1 hour to trian it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back