• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma Klinklang for states!

Ice

Returnee
Pokemon:
4-1-4 klinlang line 2PS prevos from DEX
2 cobalion EX
1 cobalion iron breaker

Total:12 working on gtting another cobalion

T/S/S
4 juniper
4 skyla (1 full art )
2 cheren
4 n
2 colress

Total: 16

1 super rod
1 dowsing machine
1 ultra ball
4 catcher
1 tool scrapper
4 rare candy
4 switch
3 heavy ball
4 catcher
2 max potion

Total: 25

Energy
11 metal energies

Strategy is to setup klinklang so you block EX's and then attack with cobalion EX, Plasmaklang Cobalion, and registeel.

RE: PlasmaKlang for states!

I think you dont have enough draw supporters, and random reciever interferes with skyla, also, you probably will want to take outa durant for a third ultra ball.

so...
-2 random reciever
+2 cheren
-1 durant
+1 ultra ball

and
-1 skyla
+1 Metal attacker, or 4th switch (people run four catchers, so expect them to use all four!)or maybe keldeo ex to get out of special conditions.

Keldeo EX isn't good in this deck. Don't play it; I've tested it. It's too hard to get out of the active spot.

Cake101 said:
I think you dont have enough draw supporters, and random reciever interferes with skyla, also, you probably will want to take outa durant for a third ultra ball.

so...
-2 random reciever
+2 cheren
-1 durant
+1 ultra ball

and
-1 skyla
+1 Metal attacker, or 4th switch (people run four catchers, so expect them to use all four!)or maybe keldeo ex to get out of special conditions.

4 Skyla is a must, and why does random receiver interfere with skyla? And cheren is not a very good card. I can't get another metal attacker right now I am working on getting another cobalion ex. I find that 2 ultra ball is enough from playtesting because of the heavy skyla count.

3 Ultra Ball is preferable from the testing that I've done.

1 Cheren and 2 Energies. 12 is just too much. 8-9 is average.

SheNinja said:
1 Cheren and 2 Energies. 12 is just too much. 8-9 is average.

10-11 energy is necessary in this deck since you need to attatch an energy every turn.

-4 HTL (not needed in this deck)
-2 Virbank
-2 Random Reciever (not needed in this deck)
-1 Skyla (4 is not needed)
-1 Dowsing Machine
-1 Energy/Registeel EX

+3 Bianca
+1 N
+1 Computer Search (Ace Spec of choice in this deck)
+1 BLW Klinklang
+1 Klink
+3 Heavy Ball
+1 Cobalion NVI

You have Catchers listed twice.

Pokemon:
4-0-4 Klinklang (2 PS, 2 BW)
2 Cobalion EX
1 or 2 Cobalion NV
1 Registeel EX

Registeel is nice to spread damage around, but his retreat cost is huge, so I don't usually play him unless I have a few switches left.

You might also want to try and add a couple Tool Scrappers in here. Garbodor is your enemy.
Maybe drop the 2 Cheren for the Tool Scrappers? Cheren isn't that great of a card.

Good luck at States! :)

Victini Ex counters other klinklang decks and run three prism energies along with a totally out of the blue idea ... darkrai!

littywitty said:
Victini Ex counters other klinklang decks and run three prism energies along with a totally out of the blue idea ... darkrai!

Victini EX does not counter Klinklang in any way, since it is still an EX it is still blocked by Klinklang.

Here's the situation, you start off with Victini EX and they can start off with virtually anything (Cobalion EX preferably) and you use Victory Piece to use the attack Intensifying Burn for an easy 2 prizes and lost an attacker all in the first turn.

There is a good bit of truth to that. Victini EX essentially donks the entire deck (minus Cobalion NVI) for a Skyla. That's if they decided Victory Piece over Computer Search, which is actually a tempting option since it turns Victini into a surprise "free" attacker in the deck. Basically, if you're playing with Klinklang, and your opponent flips over Victini EX, be weary.

Back