• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma-Klang for Nationals

phenom98

charizard rules!
Pokemon=13

1 Keldeo EX
1 Cobalion (NV)
3 Cobalion EX
4 Klink
3 Klingklang (plasma storm)
1 Klingklang (BW)

Supporters=12
1 Professor Juniper
2 Coloress
2 Bianca
3 N
4 Skyla

Trainers=24
1 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Dowsing Machine
2 Ultra Ball
2 Float Stone
2 Pokemon center
3 Max Potion
4 Heavy Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Rare Candy

Energy=11
3 blend (WMLF)
8 Metal

Strategy: Start out with Cobalion EX and use righteous edge while trying to set up klingklang. keldeo is free switch with float stone. Once klangkling is set up my steel pokemon will not take damage from EX's. Other klingklang is for energy transfer (good later on in game so that i can heal my pokemon without discarding energies). I Believe this is still a good deck with so many EX's out there but a lot of seniors are probably playing Gothitelle/Accelgor. This is pretty good against plasma decks and Darkrai but I know it is not the best deck out there. Any advice, comments, or suggestions are greatly appreciated:) thanks!!

Edited Deck on 6/29/13
Put in 3 blend for 3 metal energy. And put in two pokemon centers instead of the 2 Ghetsis. Pokemon center is nice when you can rush in with float stone keldeo and have it take hits while healing between each turn. I did try a tropical beach but i always deck out. So it is out of the situation.

Ok played the deck before so here is my suggestion and after you look at this post please check my thread out because I need help too. Anyway suggestion time.

- 1 Skyla
+ 1 Terrakion NV I say this because it counters Darkrai and Thunderous EX with 1 attack and you may see a lot of those two
- 1 Plasma Klingklang
+ 1 BW Klingklang I say this because there going to try to kill your Metal Mover more than your Protector so have 1 as a backup
- 1 Heavy ball
- 3 Metal Energy
+ 4 Blend Metal,Water,Lightning,Fighting I say this because it powers up keldeo and Terrakion plus it`s metal so it can be moved.
Well thats ab out all hope I helped and check my thread out because I would like help too with my deck.

Oh and one question. For terrakion's one attack I would use it when the player knocks out one of my pokemon. Because just that alone wouldn't knock out a darkrai or thunderous.

Oh! I forgot to mention that a lot of people have been going for my plasmaklang more than my shift gear one... I don't know though if people at nationals would do that though.

Okay good. My suggestions are:

- 2 Ghetsis
+ 2 Pokemon Center

Now I'm assuming that you don't have any Tropical Beaches so I think Pokemon Center is the next best thing. First of all, it counters Virbank which is pretty bad for this deck. And second, it heals 20 to the bench.

That's what someone said I should do. I did have one tropical beach in this deck but I would always deck out... Ghetsis is only good against darkrai and if you go first and have it in your hand.

Have you tried Cobalion Noble Victories? I heard it's pretty good.

84-cobalion-500x500.jpg

I just want to say that when I was at league I battled TDK 5 times and won each battle and I battled reshiram/kyurem 2 times and won each. I love how the pokemon centers are working. I would love to hear more comments/ ideas:) thanks

Back