• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma Eeveelution deck

thealphaturtle

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon

• Eevee x4
    Umbreon x1
    Espeon x1
    Jolteon x1
    Glaceon x1
    Leafeon x1
    Vaporeon x1
    Lugia x2
    Bouffalant x1
    =13
Trainers

• Cheren x4
    Colress Machine x4
    Pokemon Catcher x4
    Hypnotoxic Laser x4
    Eviolite x3
    Team Plasma Ball x3
    Shadow Triad x2
    Ultra Ball x2
    Frozen City x2
    Escape Rope x2
    Skyla x1
    Computer Search x1
    Max Potion x1
    =33
Energy

• Blend Energy x6 (3 of each)
    Double Colorless X4
    Plasma Energy x4
    =14
Strategy
Just some fun sounding deck that I thought of in about 10 minutes that can just be used with friends and use the new eeveelutions while still having some knockout power. Obviously would get destroyed by hammers but the goal would be get out umbreon and glaceon so I can retreat freely and make Lugia incredibly hard to kill with +20 health and eviolite. Blend energies are there to allow eeveelutions to do some damage if absolutely necessary even though some have an attack for 1C which is nice. Bouffalant is in there as a non EX attacker in case of Klinklang that's a little more powerful than the Eeveelutions. Don't want to have to use it but it's there. Pretty much copied the trainers list from another deck I had up so there are probably some glaring holes there. Like I said, came up with this in about 5 mins so I'm assuming there are some stupid things in here so point them out for me! Not trying to use this in real competition but still want it to beat some friends. Thanks people!

RE: Plasma Freevee deck

4 Eevees but 6 eeveelutions? I'm assuming they're there for backup but still seems like a bit much.
-1 Vaporeon
-1 Jolteon (these don't seem too useful, you have Gold Breaker from Bouffalant as well)
(Eevees are the ones with search for 3 eeveelutions I assume.)
I think Dowsing Machine could maybe substitute for Comp Search, to recycle Colress Machines.
I don't feel that the WLFM Blends are needed anymore either.
-2 or 3 WLFM Blend (one just in case)
You have 5 non-plasma pokemon (the eevees and bouffalant), and that many Eevees aren't that necessary to have out.
-1 Ultra Ball
+1 Plasma Ball
Skyla is just so useful, because this deck has many trainers.
+2 or 3 Skyla
If Plasma Energy somehow end up in your hand, Colress Machine can't help you accelerate; N places them (possibly) back in your deck.
+2 N

I feel there should be a few more shadow triad (for plasma energy recycling) or a virbank or 2, but I can't think of anything to take out for them.

I am pleased to inform you that Umbreon PFZ and Glaceon PFZ actually offer a hardcore competitive edge to a PlasmaBox Deck!! It can force your opponent into a slow amble, trying to take out the EX attackers if you successfully swarm them.

That aside, I see that you use your Eveelutions to soften your opponent up before Lugia deals finishing blows! I'd reeeally reccommend you replace the Lasers with Pluspowers, though. Knockout by Poison doesn't count for Lugia EX's Overflow Ability.

I'd personally recommend some Basic Energy as well, rather than going pure Blend, and making all your Energy weak to Enhanced Hammer, and Cobalion EX's Righteous Edge.

Vaporeon can definitely leave this deck, he is quite useless, I agree. I am quite aware that Glaceon and Umbreon are useful and Leafeon could do some strong situational damage while Espeon can attack the bench (with weakness) for one psychic. I will gladly take out Vaporeon and Jolteon and perhaps add Deoxys EX and replace the Blend Energys with some psychics. Also add the Shadow Triads for more recycling of Plasma Energies. The lasers are in there to start damage while boosting Lugia but I can see why plus powder may be better.

Sorry for the small necro and hijacking this thread but I've been working on a Eeveelution deck to play in my local league for fun, here's my list so far, please feel free to add suggestions!

Pokemon

4x Eevee PLF 90/116
3x Leafeon PLF 11/116
1x Vaporeon PLF 20/116
2x Flareon PLF 12/116
2x Umbreon PLF 64/116
2x Snorlax PLS 101/135
1x Shaymin EX
2x Absol PLF 67/116

= 17

Trainers
2x N
3x Skyla
1x Colress
3x Devolution spray
3 x Level Balls
2x Plasma Balls
1x Ultra Balls
2x Float Stone
2X Pokémon Communication
2x Energy Search
1x Switch
1x Random Receiver
2x Energy Retrieval
1x Virbank
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
1x Frozen City
2x Catcher
=34

Energy
7x Grass
4x Darkness

=10

Strategy
My local league has a lot of Keldeo EX/Blastoise decks in it so this is there to give them a bit of a headache with Leafeon as my main attacker, the strategy is get as many Eevee' out as soon as possible (hopefully 2 T1 via Level balls) use it's first attack to find 3 eeveelutions (Leafeon,Umbreon and one other) T2 evolve 2 of the Eevee's into Leafeon and Umbreon while using the third to search out a second Umbreon using pokemon communication and evolving a third Eevee ASAP to boost Leafeon's HP up to 140, then going to town on whatever pokémon the opposition throws out first.

Devolution spray is there to be able to switch to Vaporeon to heal 30 from each of your pokemon when needed, Shaymin EX is there for a slight energy boost (also attaching from deck to stop getting hit via frozen city when attaching to Shaymin) and revenge killing if you go down in prizes, Absol is there to add bench damage and Snorlax is there to help stop Keldeo from retreating with its block ability and because the entire deck bar 1 is Team Plasma why not use it to attack for crazy damage and Flareon is there because there's a few Klinklang decks knocking about there too, Laserbank is there for obvious reasons and Frozen City is there to knock out opposing stadiums and also helps knock out Keldeo.

So there's my list, I'm probably going to do some play testing over the next few weeks so if anyone's got any changes please post them up and I'll try them out also!

I would drop the followings:
Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, just because these 3 aren't good enough; may replace them with Leafeon, Umbreon and Glaceon.
Bouffalant, I would take it out because of too many lasers out there, the buffer won't help a lot.
Use Level ball instead of Ultra ball
Eviolite, not very useful in an evolution deck, while only having Lugia and Bouffalant(if you want to maintain it)

More supporters such as N, skyla, Ghetsis.

Lastly, frozen city, I am not sure how well this will turn out. If people at your area play mostly plasma pokemon deck, this stadium is not helpful.

I can actually see certain combos of eeveelutions actually competing with certain decks. Leafeon completely destroys the active pokemon of a Blastoise/Keldeo. Plasma decks will rely on having Deoxys sit on the bench which can be taken out with Espeons awesome ability, especially if you have your own Deoxys on the bench. Thundurus/Lugia will be the active pokemon in these decks so the instant threat to Espeon isn't there unless they waste a Lugia attack. The possibility of bringing in Deoxys kills espeon if they have plasma energy on it but then it's setup to take big damage from your next turn. Pokemon Catcher is obviously a giant problem to this so can't see them being anywhere near top tier but still competitive. Umbreon and Glaceon can really help out plasma decks as well with their abilities. Not quite sure if eeveelutions can answer Darkrai decks but the adorable puppies shouldn't have to do everything

I agree with moon281 on the frozen city part, if people are playing plasma decks or decks that attach from discard (rayeels/darkrai) frozen city is a wasted stadium, only play it if keldeo/blastoise is a popular deck in your area.

Back