Plasma Blast - what we'll get that Megalo Cannon didn't

In the middle of July Japan will get "EX Battle Boost" that will be a 93 card re-prints.
That being said, Plasma blast 86 + EX Battle Boost 93 = 179 cards

What i see is; Plasma blast as a set and another set just like Dragon Vault, but instead we will have re-prints.

Gusto83 said:
In the middle of July Japan will get "EX Battle Boost" that will be a 93 card re-prints.

What i see is; Plasma blast as a set and another set just like Dragon Vault, but instead we will have re-prints.

What're you talking about? It's already pretty much certain we won't get most of the cards from EX Battle Boost, if any. We MIGHT get the new ones, but if Plasma Blast is maxing out at 109 including secrets, that limits the set at 105. It's almost a given we won't see a reprint set, be it a mini-set or full sized.

My thoughts - we'll get Shiny Collection cards in Plasma Blast, and we'll also get a mini-set of what's leftover but nothing aimed at a certain market like SC was (see Artemis' post for why).

Ryan Sinclair said:
Gusto83 said:

What're you talking about? It's already pretty much certain we won't get most of the cards from EX Battle Boost, if any. We MIGHT get the new ones, but if Plasma Blast is maxing out at 109 including secrets, that limits the set at 105. It's almost a given we won't see a reprint set, be it a mini-set or full sized.

My thoughts - we'll get Shiny Collection cards in Plasma Blast, and we'll also get a mini-set of what's leftover but nothing aimed at a certain market like SC was (see Artemis' post for why).

Where are you getting your Information from? The only thing i know is that plasma blast has a total of 86 cards and 93 cards in EX Battle Boost. who said we wont get most of EX Battle Boost? I would like to know(besides what you read in a blog) please and thank you.

Gusto83 said:
Ryan Sinclair said:

Where are you getting your Information from? The only thing i know is that plasma blast has a total of 86 cards and 93 cards in EX Battle Boost. who said we wont get most of EX Battle Boost? I would like to know(besides what you read in a blog) please and thank you.

It was announced in the Elite Trainer Box for Plasma Blast that the Plasma Blast set will have over 100 cards.

I think that Shiny Collection will be treated like Dragon Vault and we'd get it by Fall Regionals... It's possible that Elesa could be exclusive to Shiny Collection, but I'd much rather see it in Plasma Blast.

Yeah, I would prefer it be treated like Dragons Vault rather than being shoved into Plasma Blast.

Trainerhan1 said:
Yeah, I would prefer it be treated like Dragons Vault rather than being shoved into Plasma Blast.

Cool guys! I did not know that.I would also like to see the Shiny Collection similar to Dragon vault set and not as part of "plasma blast."

Back