Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

Woooooo hold on there piplup because if you keep PMing him then he can report you for spaming him.

true, i might pm him once or twice i hope he changes it

because i don't think he is going to come back for a while

pilupx33 I looked at the front page and saw that your example sheet well mine did that to see look...

NewWhatICando.png

But then with help from artistian cave I found out the problem the problem is well your acount setting is set to where it only allows you to upload to a certain sized image what you need to do is well read this guide...

1. Open photobucket to the place where you upload your items.

2. Ok look above the 3 upload bars.

3. Above those you should see max image size....then after a couple other words about size you should see (Options) in blue click that.

4. Then you will get a menu of a bunch of different sizes. Look at the bottom of the list there should be 2 colums I mean the left hand one there should be something that says
1 megabyte file size make that the bulleted one.

5. Then scroll down and click save then there it is you can now upload without your image being shrunk.

For proof to see if this works well then look above there is a small version then look below what do you know it is full size...

NewWhatICando-3.png

I saw that is said post soon by my name so, here it is. I'm back, again, hopefully, maybe, just maybe, for good, or maybe only for a while.

Just to let you know, no, I am not dead. Sorry about the fact that I haven't done much recently. Hopefully I should be able to do something soon.

- ZD

I want a banner!
text: Team Era
pokemon: none
font type: Algerian
font size: 400% or 36
banner size: 725x125
background: dark shadows

I can fix that! It should be done soon.

Edit:

Done!

teamera.png

Code:
[img]http://roxmhq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pybqPxZOW-ao3GyBnYAdkCm8lAinzpeHr5D-g5eD_LWs5vLeCjHJ_KpR8YDHMvU5q2rDcxGGhoSs/teamera.png[/img]

Zzzdark, can I have 1 animated banner?

1st

size: what suits it..
pokemon: honchkrow lvl x,absol(sw) and umbreon*(pop 5)
text: DWD
background: black
then

changes

size: anything that suits
pokemon: uxie lvl x,azelf lvl x and mesprit lvl x
background: purple (if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
text: Triple Legends

then

changes to

size:I don't know...which suits best?
background: purple(if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
pokemon: gallade(prefably POP7),dusknoir(dp1),absol(sw) and gardevior lvlx...
text: Dusk GG

thanks in advance...

Back