Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

I hope I'm not being too greedy; but I really would appreciate it if I could get a few Pokemon when I restart my X game. The thing is that I'm worried about when I restart my X Game is that I'm not gonna be able to have my Torchic-Event Pokemon. I mean I wont have a greatly large list of Pokemon that will make me sound too greedy. But I think I have in mind which Pokemon I want, but thing is with me starting out/ starting my game over again I wont have much to offer to trade. is that okay? But if no one wants to help, I'm really not complaining! Sorry if I wasted your time!

Jaime Runt said:
Hi I would like to have one shiny deoxys or shaymin... pm please if possible...
What do you have for trade ?

Chiibii said:
I hope I'm not being too greedy; but I really would appreciate it if I could get a few Pokemon when I restart my X game. The thing is that I'm worried about when I restart my X Game is that I'm not gonna be able to have my Torchic-Event Pokemon. I mean I wont have a greatly large list of Pokemon that will make me sound too greedy. But I think I have in mind which Pokemon I want, but thing is with me starting out/ starting my game over again I wont have much to offer to trade. is that okay? But if no one wants to help, I'm really not complaining! Sorry if I wasted your time!

I do not have the Torchic-Event pokemon (but I have a blaziken-event lvl 37).
Which pokemons do you want exactly for your new game ?

Eron said:
Pinkie said:
A clone of your shiny rotom ? :)

Sure!

Is there any problem if it's not Kalos Bred?

No, it's fine.
My diancie is japanese, hope it's fine for you too.

Ready to trade when you want.

New shinies :
504.png
137.png
586.png
556.png
127.png

New event :
094.png

Squirtle
A - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Male - Modest -Rain Dish
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout

CML for the Poke above please!

PhantomHaze said:
Squirtle
A - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Male - Modest -Rain Dish
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout

CML for the Poke above please!

Can I have a 5IV slowpoke ?

Hey! I forget if I asked you this already (it's been a while, excuse my horrible memory) but I'm interested in Nobunaga's rayquaza. Anything in my thread interest you?

zurikitty13 said:
Hey! I forget if I asked you this already (it's been a while, excuse my horrible memory) but I'm interested in Nobunaga's rayquaza. Anything in my thread interest you?
Hi.
Sorry for the last answer, do you still need it ?

Pinkie said:
zurikitty13 said:
Hi.
Sorry for the last answer, do you still need it ?

No I don't sorry. But I'm interested in your Shiny Latios and Shiny Mew.

Pinkie said:
zurikitty13 said:
Sure! I should have them ready at the latest this weekend.

Okay, let me know !

This is embarrassing... So it turns out I don't have the Shiny Oshawott? I think I gave it to my sis and she accidentally deleted it or something. I'm really sorry! If you're interested in anything else let me know, otherwise I'll still do the Shiny Aron and take just the Latios.

Back