Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

If you don't mind me asking, what is your native Vivillon's pattern(s)?

Edit: Also, If it's still available, I'd like that free Monsoon Scatterbug ^^

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

soaringtheskies said:
Do you still happen to have your giveaways? And is it okay to ask for more than one?

I'll just list the ones but do you want anything in return?

Cottonee C
Buneary D (Female or if its possible for both for those?)
Squirtle E (Female Rain Dish, also possible to have a male?)
What's your FC ? The Y one or me.
Sorry I'm asking so much D:
Yes, you can pick as many as you want :) I don't want anything, just give what you have/want.
But I don't know if I still have the cotonee.
Also I have some new bunearys in love balls (same attacks, 5IV)

Aozame said:

My natives are monsoon and sun. And yes, there's a lot of monsoon available.
I'll add you. Please use my Y FC.

Electric said:
SHINY DEOXYS, REGICE, POLAR, TUNDRA, 2 MONSOON AND OCEAN FOR TRADE
I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade. I'm currently looking for the following Shiny Vivillon (English Name and Region with No Nickname and No Pokerus or ever had Pokerus plz :3 ) :
Elegant
Tundra
Continental
Icy Snow
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Ocean
If you want info on each let me know :)
3DS FC: 2363-6204-7551

Pinkie said:
About mines :
Aurorus : he's lvl 68, brave, english, and had pokerus
Deoxys : lvl 100, english, modest
Manaphy : lvl 3, japanese (japanese name) rash
Druddigon : lvl 47, not from kalos, english, rash
Scatterbug : marine (lvl 3, spanish, jolly, female); elegant (calm, lvl 3, japanese, male); high plains ( english, lvl 2 or 3, gentle male, jolly male, careful female, relax male)
If they interest you, I like shiny azumarill, shiny aegislash and shiny greninja. Less virizion and terrakion but since I don't have them, they still interest me. :)

He asked me and I said I was interested :/
I don't mind who he'll trade with but you could at least contact him by MP or create your own thread.

Sorry didn't know who he was talking to :(

Shiny vivillons I have are on my thread.
I you want some info about one, just ask.
Actually, I do not have legit vivillon that are like your request. :( (they are spanish, french or japanese with english name, or are english but have a japanese name, or are hacked. The only one totally english that I have is the high plains pattern. They do not have pokerus.)
Also we already had a trade to do, are you still okay for it ? :)

That's completely fine. Just send them over if you have any of the cottonee xD
And alright. What is a good time to trade?

My fc is 0447-6784-6401 and what fc do I add you on?

Pinkie said:

Well, I'd like a competitive male Monsoon scatterbug with the nickname Pluie Bleue if possible.

I could try to get my hands on a female Pokemon with a special ball of your choice and I could also breed it to be competitive as well.

soaringtheskies said:
That's completely fine. Just send them over if you have any of the cottonee xD
And alright. What is a good time to trade?

My fc is 0447-6784-6401 and what fc do I add you on?
The Y one : 1650-2761-2619
And I'm sorry but I no longer have the cottonee.
I have a female one with infiltrator if you're interested.

So you want : 2 buneary (one male and one female) and 2 squirtle (one male and one female too)?
I'll be available to trade tomorrow :)

Aozame said:
Pinkie said:

Well, I'd like a competitive male Monsoon scatterbug with the nickname Pluie Bleue if possible.

I could try to get my hands on a female Pokemon with a special ball of your choice and I could also breed it to be competitive as well.
Does a male with Compound Eyes, 31/31/31/31/X/31, timid ,is fine for you ? Or should I breed a perfect one ?
(He will be nicknamed)

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

That cottonee should be fine. If you do happen to ever get any prankster ones later on, would you mind telling me?

And those should be fine. Is there a certain time you can trade?

Pinkie said:
Does a male with Compound Eyes, 31/31/31/31/X/31, timid ,is fine for you ? Or should I breed a perfect one ?
(He will be nicknamed)

That sounds fine and so about the female Pokemon with the ball of your choice, competitive or not-is there anything in particular you'd like or would you like something else entirely?

Pinkie said:
soaringtheskies said:
Do you still happen to have your giveaways? And is it okay to ask for more than one?

I'll just list the ones but do you want anything in return?

Cottonee C
Buneary D (Female or if its possible for both for those?)
Squirtle E (Female Rain Dish, also possible to have a male?)
What's your FC ? The Y one or me.
Sorry I'm asking so much D:
Yes, you can pick as many as you want :) I don't want anything, just give what you have/want.
But I don't know if I still have the cotonee.
Also I have some new bunearys in love balls (same attacks, 5IV)

Aozame said:

Electric said:
SHINY DEOXYS, REGICE, POLAR, TUNDRA, 2 MONSOON AND OCEAN FOR TRADE
I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade. I'm currently looking for the following Shiny Vivillon (English Name and Region with No Nickname and No Pokerus or ever had Pokerus plz :3 ) :
Elegant
Tundra
Continental
Icy Snow
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Ocean

Sorry didn't know who he was talking to :(

Shiny vivillons I have are on my thread.
I you want some info about one, just ask.
Actually, I do not have legit vivillon that are like your request. :( (they are spanish, french or japanese with english name, or are english but have a japanese name, or are hacked. The only one totally english that I have is the high plains pattern. They do not have pokerus.)
Also we already had a trade to do, are you still okay for it ? :)

Lol forgot all about our trade and what were we gonna trade again xD

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

If I remember well, it was N's Scraggy.

Aozame said:
Pinkie said:
(He will be nicknamed)

That sounds fine and so about the female Pokemon with the ball of your choice, competitive or not-is there anything in particular you'd like or would you like something else entirely?
I really don't mind what you'll give me. I'm not especially looking for competitives since I can do it myself. :)

Pinkie said:
I really don't mind what you'll give me. I'm not especially looking for competitives since I can do it myself. :)

Well, ironically enough, I have a competitive 5 IV Misdreavus that is in a Moon Ball, would that be okay?

Does a Shiny Absol, Rotom, or Togekiss interest you at all? Would love to have that Shiny Event Genesect. And is the Genesect a clone ?

Aozame said:
Pinkie said:

Well, ironically enough, I have a competitive 5 IV Misdreavus that is in a Moon Ball, would that be okay?
Yes :)
Swordmaster13 said:
Does a Shiny Absol, Rotom, or Togekiss interest you at all? Would love to have that Shiny Event Genesect. And is the Genesect a clone ?
Yes it's a clone, and he's japanese. I also have an english hack of it.
If you want it, I'm interested in the shiny rotom. :)

Pinkie said:

Edit:

Okay cool well, I've already added you so if I don't catch you here then I'll initiate the trade if I see you online ;)

Hi Pinkie Sorry I haven't been able to catch you lately...I was away at a camp up north for a week. Can we trade sometime today or tomorrow for the Sun Vivillon giveaway? In case you've forgotten, if you see me, my IGN is J-Rod.

Hello! I'm interested in the Modest Pokeball Vivillon, if you still have those. =) Would you be interested in:

1) Female Pineco in Heavy Ball
2) Female Vanillite in Dream Ball
3) Female Plusle/Minun in Friend Ball
4) Female Houndour in Moon Ball

I'll try to make them with as many IVs as possible! Thank you! =D

--

IGN: Providence
FC: 1950-8700-8094

I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade.
I also have the following Shiny Vivillon for trade:
Japanese Elegant x3
Japanese Continental x1
Japanese Tundra x1
Spanish High Plains x1
Italian Marine x1
I'm currently looking for the following Shiny Vivillon (English Name and Region with No Nickname and never had Pokerus plz :3 ) :
Elegant
Tundra
Continental
High Plains
Marine
Ocean

Can you trade a poke ball Vivllions. I have a Fancy pattern and a shiny Pokémon.

hi pinkie!!
i have many days to hear from you about our trade
you are propably busy
let me know when you are free

I'm looking for a Mawile, a Ralts and a Monsoon Vivillon... I don't have much interesting things though >.< BP items? <3

Can I have a buneary female with run away?

Back