TCG Fakes PineDog's Text-Based Set: XY: Fossil Frontiers

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
So I'm replacing my old set, Celestial Might! I enjoyed making it, but I lost interest in writing those fakes, because Gen IV just wasn't that interesting for me, so I'm writing a new one, based on my favorite card sets, Gen III! Fun fact, my first pack was a pack of EX: Crystal Guardians, where I pulled a freaking Groudon-EX! After that I had a soft spot for Gen III, it also was my first game, Pokemon Sapphire! Which makes it even more surprising I haven't actually played ORAS, I have the game, and even my starter (a Torchic named Wildfire,) but I can't play because I lost my charger, and no stores by me have one, depression! Anyways, enough about me, onto the first wave of fakes! P.S I will be including cards from Celestial Might, not all, but a good chunk.

Basic: Aerodactyl-EX - 190 HP - Fighting
Ability: Menacing Face
Whenever a Basic Pokemon (not including Pokemon-EX,) try to attack Aerodactyl-EX, flip a coin. If tails, prevent all effects of that attack.
(F)(F)(C) Rock Tomb 80
This attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon (both yours and your opponent's). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) Discard a (F) Energy attached to Aerodactyl-EX.
Weakness: Grass x2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 2

Trainer: Item - Mysterious Fossil - 10 HP
Play Mysterious Fossil as if it were a Basic Pokemon. While in play, Mysterious Fossil counts as a Pokemon (instead of a Trainer card). Mysterious Fossil has no attacks and can't retreat, and can't be affected by a Special Condition. If Mysterious Fossil is Knocked Out, it doesn't count as a Knocked Out Pokemon (Discard it anyway.) At any time during your turn before you attack, you may discard Mysterious Fossil from play.

Energy: Special Energy - Restored Energy
This card can only be attached to Restored Pokemon. This card provides every type of Energy, but only provides 1 Energy at a time only while this card is attached to a Restored Pokemon.

When you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your Restored Pokemon, look at your opponent's hand. Select up to three of them and discard them, then discard cards from the top of your deck equal to the amount you discarded from your opponent's hand.

(If this card is attached to anything other than a Restored Pokemon, discard this card.)

Last edited: