TCG Fakes PineDog's Text-Based Set: Celestial Might

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
Arceus-EX leads the charge in Celestial Might!
It features:
  • 9 EX Pokemon
  • 3 Mega EX Pokemon
  • 5 BREAK Pokemon
  • Over 120 Cards
Basic: Bulbasaur 70 HP Grass
(C) Seeding
Search your deck for a Bulbasur and place it on your bench, shuffle your deck afterwards.

(G)(C) Helpful Friends 10+
This attack does 10 plus 3o damage for each Bulbasaur on your bench.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 1
C 1/124

Stage 1: Ivysaur - 100 HP Grass
(C)(C) Vine Snap 60

(G)(C)(C) Poisonous Leaves 60x
For each special condition your opponent's active Pokemon has, flip a coin. This attack does 60 damage for each heads.

Retreat Cost: 2
U 2/124

Stage 2: Venasuar - 140 HP Grass

Ability: Sap Absorb
Once during your turn you may attach a special energy from your hand to one of your (G) Pokemon.

(G)(G)(C)(C) Toxic Fumes 120
Your opponent's active Pokemon is now poisoned and confused.

Retreat Cost: 3
H 3/124

Basic: Deerling - 50 HP Grass

(C) Twig Snap 20

C 4/124

Stage 1: Sawsbuck - 90 HP Grass
(G)(C) Autumn Harvest 50
Search your deck for a basic energy and attach it to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(C)(C)(C) Ramming Headbutt 150
Discard an energy attached to this Pokemon.

U 5/124

Basic: Heracross - 120 HP Grass

(G)(G) Mach Cut 40
Discard an energy attached to both active Pokemon.

(G)(G)(C) Megahorn 130

R 6/124

Basic: Sunkern - 30 HP Grass
(C) Hop 10

Retreat Cost: Free
C 7/124

Stage 1: Sunflora - 60 HP Grass
Ability: Sunshine
All (G) and (F) Pokemon, (except for Sunflora,) has +30 HP.

(G)(C) Vine Whip 50

Retreat Cost: Free
U 8/124

Basic: Budew - 30 HP Grass
Ability: Sweet Sleeping Face
As long as Budew is asleep, prevent all damage done to Budew by attacks.

(Free) Trip and Fall
Discard a tool card attached to one of your opponent's Pokemon. Budew is now asleep.

Weakness: None
Retreat Cost: None
U 9/124

Basic: Abamasnow-EX - 190 HP Grass/Water
(W)(C) Frozen Stomp 50+
Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 30 more damage.

(G)(W)(C) Icicle Press 150

UR 10/124

Mega: M Abamasnow-EX - 240 HP Grass/Water
(G)(W)(C)(C) Crystal Hail
This attack does 60 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon

Retreat Cost: 4
UR 11/124

Basic: Magby - 30 HP Fire
As long as Magby is asleep, prevent all damage done to Magby by attacks.

(Free) Play with Fire
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. Magby is now asleep.

Weakness: Water x2
U 12/124

Basic: Tepig - 50 HP Fire
(R) Ember 10
Flip a coin. If heads your opponent's active Pokemon is now burned.

C 13/124

Stage 1: Pignite - 90 HP Fire
(C)(C) Torching Breath 50

(R)(C)(C) Flare Stomp 80
You may discard a tool card attached to your opponent's active Pokemon, if you do this Pokemon does 20 damage to itself.

U 14/124

Stage 2: Emboar - 140 HP Fire
Ability: Inferno Fandango
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a (R) Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.

(R)(R)(C)(C) Blaze Blitz 200
Discard all (R) Energy attached to this Pokemon.

R 15/124

Basic: Heatran - 120 HP Fire
(R) Melting Metal 30
Discard a (M) Energy attached to your opponent's active Pokemon.

(R)(R)(M) Steel Rain Blitz 150

HR 16/124

Basic: Wailmer - 100 HP Water
(W)(C) Hyrdo Pump 60

(W)(W)(C) Swallow and Spit
Attach a (W) Energy from your hand to this Pokemon, (if you cannot attach a (W) Energy, you can't use this attack.) Discard all Tool card attached to all of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning x2
U 17/124

Stage 1: Wailord - 200 HP Water

(W)(C)(C) High Tide 120

(W)(W)(C)(C) Surf 170
Discard an Energy attached to both Pokemon.

R 18/124

Basic: Palkia - 130 HP Water

Ability: Drenched Lake
Each player can't play any Stadium card, discard any stadium card in play.

(W)(W)(C) Spacial Reconstruction 140

HR 19/124

BREAK: Palkia BREAK - 160 HP Water
(W)(W)(W) Infinity Shift 80x
Flip a coin for each Stadium card in each player's discard pile. For each heads, this attack does 80 damage. For each tails discard the top card of your deck.

HR 20/124

Basic: Ekans - 70 HP Psychic
(P)(C) Poisonous Crunch 30
Your opponent's active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
(P)(C)(C) Wrap 50

Weakness: Psychic x2
U 21/124

Stage 1: Arbok - 120 HP Psychic
Ability: Venom
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach a (P) energy from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokemon. If you do, your opponent's active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

(P)(C) Cornered 40
Put this card and all cards attached to it into your hand. Then search your deck for a (P) Pokemon, and put it in your active spot. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

HR 22/124

Basic: Chingling - 30 HP - Psychic
As long as Chingling is asleep, prevent all damage done to Chingling by attacks.

(Free) Chime
Search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card as the effect of this attack. (The Supporter card remains in your opponent's discard pile.) Chingling is now asleep.

Weakness: None
U 23/124

Basic: Drapion-EX - 170 HP - Psychic
Ability: Poison Veil
If your opponent's active Pokemon is poisoned, Drapion-EX gets +30 HP.

(P)(P)(P) Toxic Claws 80
If the defending Pokemon is poisoned, put 4 more damage counters on that Pokemon between turns. This effect can be applied more than once. Discard an energy attached to Drapion-EX.

UR 24/124

Trainer: Item: Tool: Evolution Booster
When you evolve the Pokemon is attached to, heal all damage from that Pokemon. Discard this card once it's used.
U ???/124

Trainer: Item: Tool: Mega Booster
When you evolve the Pokemon-EX cards this is attached to, search your deck for a basic energy card and attach it to that Pokemon-EX. Discard this card once it's used.
U ???/124

Trainer: Supporter: Champion's Tears
Search your deck for a basic Pokemon, and an energy card, put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
U ???/124

Trainer: Supporter: Sage's Ritual
Discard the top three cards of each players deck. For each trainer discarded, both players draw a card.
U ???/124

Trainer: Stadium: Wildfire

Once during your turn (before you attack,) you may discard a (G) or (R) Pokémon from your hand. If you do search your deck for a (G) or (R) Energy card off the corresponding type. Shuffle your deck afterwards
U ???/124

Trainer: Stadium: Confusion Zone

Whenever a player draws cards, they are drawn from the bottom of their deck.
U ???/124

Last edited:
Ohhey, a new faker! :O

Some interesting cards you've got here! A few things I'd suggest, though, in an effort to make your fakes as good as they can be.
  • [F] is always used for Fighting, in official Pokémon cards. [R], instead, is used for Fire. A prime example of the confusion even PCL has over this is the Secret Rare Charizard from Plasma Storm. You can't see it in the image, but over on the text layout, a Fighting symbol appears where a Fire one should be.
  • You might also watch the balance a little, on your Heatran especially. A single Energy for 50 damage is very, very good, especially on a non-EX basic. And it even has a beneficial effect. To balance it, I'd suggest dropping the damage to 30, or just dropping it to 40 and removing the effect.
  • In the wording department, it seems many of your cards deal with specific types, whether it's in regard to specific types of Pokémon (Sunflora) or discarding Energy (Heatran, Emboar). In the case of Sunflora, the type should be followed by the word "Pokémon", to clarify that you're talking about [G] and [R] Pokémon, and not Energy or the campfire on the grass outside wherever you happen to be playing. Same goes for Heatran and Emboar, but instead of "Pokémon", the type should be followed by "Energy".
  • Wherever a card tells you to "Flip a coin. If heads ...", there should be a full stop after "Flip a coin", like I've indicated over <– there.
  • There are also specific things that should and should not be capitalized, in Pokémon wording. @bbninjas has a full list of them, so I'll let him nitpick. :p
Hope that all makes sense. I do love your fakes; Confusion Zone in particular is very creative! I look forward to seeing more! ^.^

Added 5 new trainer cards to the line-up. One's TOTALLY not based on a comment by @Jabberwock and that card is TOTALLY not suggesting your sacrificing a Pokémon to a bush fire to get energy. Never happened. Previously I had added Palkia BREAK, gave Emboar the Inferno Fandago ability from Black & White Emboar, I felt the card wasn't good enough. In going to change its second attack though at sometime. I gave Ivysaur a small Nerf, Wailmer and Heatean a small buff. I also started to trickle in som psychic type Pokémon, more will be added, they will be quite LEGENDARY, hate to BREAK it to you. Also on my list of edits are to add in the baby Pokémon. A few have been added but I need more! That's what's currently going on.

I would suggest that when you make new cards that you also post them as a new post in this thread. This is so people know which cards are new, and also that it's not in your viewer's interests to go back to the OP to look for the new cards. =P

I like Wildfire, but maybe it can be worded as such:

Trainer--------------Stadium
Wildfire

Once during each player's turn, that player may discard a [G] or [R] Pokemon from their hand. If they discarded a [G] Pokemon, they may search their deck for a basic [G] Energy card, reveal it, and put it in their hand. If they discarded a [R] Pokemon, they may search their deck for a basic [R] Energy card, reveal it, and put in their hand. The player must shuffle their deck afterward.

Back