Wi-Fi Trades ~ * Pineapple X's Trade Cave * ~

Pineapple X

former local demigod
This is my trading thread, will try to update it as much as I can. :D

FCs:

Black 2:
J - 3139 4583 2977

But down below this text I have all I'm offering for trades and what Pokemon I want. Please note that I have no clue how EV's and that kind of stuff work so these Pokemon are mainly just pretty normal and not very high-leveled either. AND I WANT MY POKEMON LEGIT, THANK YOU. :D

English:

-Gliscor, Level 40, Quirky, Hyper Cutter

-Gengar, Level 41, Mild, Levitate (PKRS)

-Xatu, Level 55, Gentle, Early Bird

-Kricketot, Level 10, Relaxed, Run Away (from DW, Female)

-Seadra, Level 57, Mild, Poison Point

-Watchog, Level 56, Hardy, Illuminate

-Liepard, Level 39, Quirky, Prankster

-Scrafty, Level 55, Rash, Shed Skin

-Galvantula, Level 36, Quirky, Compoundeyes

-Beartic, Level 56, Mild, Snow Cloak

-Kabutops, Level 40, Quirky, Swift Swim

-Aerodactyl, Level 25, Adamant, Rockhead

-Dunsparce, Level 57, Careful, Run Away

-Feebas, Level 57, Bold, Swift Swim

-Emboar, Level 40, Hasty, Blaze

-Luvdisc (ERMAHGEERD ITS A HEART :3), Level 54, Naughty, Swift Swim

-Sudowoodo, Level 50, Gentle, Rock Head

-Corsola, Level 66, Docile, Natural Cure

-Geodude, Level 10, Lax, Sand Veil (from DW, Female)

-Tangrowth, Level 45, Hardy, Chlorophyll

-Gulpin, Level 10, Adamant, Gluttony (from DW, Female)

-Gothorita, Level 32, Lax, Shadow Tag (from the DW promotion)

-Poliwag, Level 50, Bashful, Damp

-Tyranitar, Level 58, Quirky, Sand Stream

-Clamperl, Level 10, Modest, Rattled (from DW)

Other languages:

-Blissey, Level 55, Timid, Natural Cure (JPN)

-Venusaur, Level 53, Hasty, Overgrow

-Pignite, Level 19, Rash, Blaze

-Growlithe, Level 22, Lax, Intimidate

-Kecleon, Level 10, Quirky, Color Change (male, has Reflect Type)

These are my legendaries, all legit ;D:

-Cobalion, Level 45, Lax, justified

-Terrakion, Level 45, Bashful, Justified

-Kyurem, Level 70, Calm, not actually sure :D

-Cresselia, Level 68, Relaxed, Levitate

Even though I don't want to trade some Pokemon, I can breed you smaller evolutions. For example, Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Oshawott and Tepig. I also have an army of small Lv.1 Growlithes due to my Masuda method craziness. :D They all have Crunch, Roar, Fire Fang and Flare Blitz. Some have Flash Fire and some have Intimidate. Pretty much all have names like Y U NO SHINE xD

I also have two legit shinies found in the wild, Litwick and Frillish (m). If you want those, it's gotta be a really good offer like a shiny Sneasel. Frillish I can trade away more easily, but for Litwick I have special feelings. :D I also have a really nice Adamant shiny Haxorus from Nature Preserve.

But to the Pokemon I want. AND I WANT LEGIT POKEMON. ;D TELL ME IF YOUR OFFER IS HACKED. By the way, my wants are in order.

-Shiny UT Sneasel

-Shaymin UT (legit ofc. ;D)

-Keldeo UT

Those are the ones we'll start with. PM me or send a message here in case you want to trade. You can also ask me if I could at least breed you some Pokemon. :)

~Pax™~

You might want to include genders (particularly for females with DW abilities and males with egg moves like Scrafty with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch).

I don't have my DS handy at the moment but I will when I get off work today at 5-ish (central). I'm pretty sure I have a Shinx, Skitty, Mismagius and Piplup. If not I might have to breed some. No biggie.

In exchange I would like a Bulbasaur (if you aren't willing to part with Venusaur). That's all really. But let me get home and confirm that I have those pokemon. I know for sure I have an Empoleon.

Yup, I can trade you a Bulbasaur. But I think it's today or next Sunday, because I'm going to my grandparents for a week and I'll come back next Sunday. I guess :D And sadly, no internet connection there :(

I added you in my Pal Pad. So PM me or whatever about when you wanna trade. But you have a Gen V game right? Cause most of my Pokemon are in B2. I do have a Bulbasaur in HG and Diamond though. :D

And btw, thanks for the tip ;D

//Edit: Is your Piplup for my little fat Bulbasaur ok? :D

Pineapple X said:
Yup, I can trade you a Bulbasaur. But I think it's today or next Sunday, because I'm going to my grandparents for a week and I'll come back next Sunday. I guess :D And sadly, no internet connection there :(

I added you in my Pal Pad. So PM me or whatever about when you wanna trade. But you have a Gen V game right? Cause most of my Pokemon are in B2. I do have a Bulbasaur in HG and Diamond though. :D

And btw, thanks for the tip ;D

//Edit: Is your Piplup for my little fat Bulbasaur ok? :D

Totally cool since I TOTALLY FORGOT when I got off of work. We can work it out. I will be sure to check this thread tomorrow.

Forgetting happens. :D Is the trade ok on Monday or Sunday? Monday is all okay for me, but on Sunday I probably won't be home until about 7 PM my time. So my best time would be about 7 - 11 PM my time.

What's your time zone? Might help :D Mine's UTC +3. I'm from Finland, btw.

Pineapple X said:
Forgetting happens. :D Is the trade ok on Monday or Sunday? Monday is all okay for me, but on Sunday I probably won't be home until about 7 PM my time. So my best time would be about 7 - 11 PM my time.

What's your time zone? Might help :D Mine's UTC +3. I'm from Finland, btw.

I'm American Central Time. Monday should be fine, I will just have to bring my DS to work.

Also just checked my B2 and I have a Skitty, Shinx, and Piplup, but not a Mismagius or Misdreavus. Do you want bred a particular way or with particular moves (that don't cost shards... I'm running out...)?

Also your FC may be incorrect... I keep getting an error.

Weird. The code should be correct but I'll make sure when I get home.

And no, I don't care about the moves. Anything goes :D

But does the Piplup have Torrent or Defiant as its ability? If it has Defiant, would appreciate a female one for breeding. But if it's male, that's fine, no problem, still want it. If it has Torrent, I'll take any gender.

Also, what time on Monday is good for you? Like your time, if you don't wanna start counting the time differences between UTC +3 and ACT :D

Any time after 2pm my time. I'm 8 hours behind you so this might be a challenge.

Unfortunately the Piplup has torrent. I'm not super fancy with DW stuff or even how to get hidden abilities on starters... I'm kinda just fumbling through the game, just like I did when I was a kid!

I'd trade you a Regice for a Bulbasaur.

Hopefully you don't care that I already leveled it to 100..

No, it's ok. Wanna trade a few hours later? I can't trade right now. :)

//EDIT: Do you want a name for it?

Pineapple X said:
//EDIT: Do you want a name for it?
Nah, I don't really care, just a little bit ago before my cousin left he stole a lot of my starter and event Pokemon..

So now I need to get them all back.

Ok. :D I currently have one Bulbasaur called Toxiraptor. I'll trade you that one. :D

Hey, is the trade ok at 11 PM my time? 2 and a half hours from this moment.

Uh, not for me, I have driver's education, but perhaps in 6 hours from this post.

Pineapple X said:
Oh, it's five AM for me then. 3 or 4 hours later?

Ok, hopefully this will work, so in about ten hours, we will trade, how does that sound?

and lets take this to the PMs

Well, you can check my haves if there's something. Just ask if you don't want any of them. I can breed you starters too. :)

Back