Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first Illustration Rares have just been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! Their card numbering means only some Pokemon will receive one. For example, Pikachu is card #173 and Nidoking is #174. This means Raichu through Nidorino won’t get an Illustrator Rare. Some fans were hoping each Kanto Pokemon would get one.

ar-card-1-143x200.png

ar-card-2-143x200.png

ar-card-3-143x200.png

The Wigglytuff ex line was also revealed. Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Jigglypuff – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Lead...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Takes Azelfie

Aspiring Trainer
Oinkologne is still almost certainly better. I mean, it's already tanking hits, but with much more efficient attacks.
That't not necc true, in Paldea Evolved we are getting the Wiggily who ramps Therapy Energy from hand onto Pokemon and seeing as it's in the same line it would make a lot of sense. It probably has a higher ceiling of potential then Oinkers with more consistent ways to ramp the damage and additional bulk. Oinkers isn't like, good enough to be a focus of a deck but I think Wiggily has more potential in damage + HP + consistent damage w/ Cheren to actually justify it. Probably a tough sell though if Chein Pao and Ting-Lu are popular though.

Bid

Steel-type Trainer
Okay so rigid band and V guard? Only sad thing is that attack doing poor dmg even when u used supporter

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Ok, It not good BUT rigid band plus V-Guard plus Wigglytuff From Pladea Evolved And Judge/Lono, Pa... yeah what stadium do we lock? Collapsed?

JaniK

Aspiring Trainer
That't not necc true, in Paldea Evolved we are getting the Wiggily who ramps Therapy Energy from hand onto Pokemon and seeing as it's in the same line it would make a lot of sense. It probably has a higher ceiling of potential then Oinkers with more consistent ways to ramp the damage and additional bulk. Oinkers isn't like, good enough to be a focus of a deck but I think Wiggily has more potential in damage + HP + consistent damage w/ Cheren to actually justify it. Probably a tough sell though if Chein Pao and Ting-Lu are popular though.
I doubt Ting Lu is problem because he can’t ohko Wigglytuff ex and can’t shut down its ability. also Wigglytuff ex will use Dunsparce

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Ok, It not good BUT rigid band plus V-Guard plus Wigglytuff From Pladea Evolved And Judge/Lono, Pa... yeah what stadium do we lock? Collapsed?