SMB pixel bead art
0kk97tH.jpg

Red
YgbuQrG.jpg

Missingno
wTOkII3.jpg

Duck Hunt and various SMB stuff
vXvHzTl.jpg

Gameboy & Pokemon Red Tribute (Shadowbox)
NGFXVCP.jpg

KvQj9Wq.jpg

Hey, awesome job! Always good to see a new media in Creative Works. How long does one of these take in this size?

we have the same 3ds ;p

It depends on how organized my beads are and if one of my pets happens to knock them all off the pegboard haha. It takes on average an hour to get one of the smaller ones done. Missingno took the longest since its pattern isn't symmetrical and it is fairly large. Missingno was easily 2+ hours

A link to my Mega Mew art: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-mega-mew-w-story

Here's another perler bead sprite I made. It should look familiar to a lot of you :p
8Krx5oH.jpg

My latest artwork is a 100% from scratch Gameboy made/drawn in Photoshop. I want to make one of each style GB with their history on it for my display but that may prove to be more difficult
rUq3sap.jpg

Here are some Pokéball coasters that I made. They are the Premier Ball, Pokéball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Master Ball, Net Ball, and Quick Ball.

kN1JzLL.jpg

This was commissioned by a member here. It is a shiny Espeon sprite.
Sbj9zoY.jpg

Good to see you continuing your work with Perler Beads. All the ones that you have created to this point have been very accurate and done expertly.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do next. :)

You should do Arceus

I probably will attempt some pokemon sprites in the near future. Espeon was the first Pokemon I actually made with perler beads. I was expecting much worse initially

Back