Pidgeot in10th opening?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
I don't know if you guys have already heard about the 10th japanese opening. The other day i was surfing on the net about pokemon in Wikipedia. And eventually i came across this info. that the 10th opening has actually shown Ash's pokemons which he left a long ago-like pidgeot and primape.
Then i went to you-tube and there it was named 'Spurt'. I could not see the whole intro but i obviously saw pidgeot there and primape too.
Can you guys confirm this?
Does that mean we are getting back pidgeot and primape?
Anyone want to verify visit this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgeott
Its really fun to read all the stuffs about pokemon in there.

Wow. Primeape was awesome, too bad they didn't air that in the U.S. :(. But if Wikipedia says it, there's probably a good chance it's true.

Arcanine out.

All the creators did was put in every single Pokemon Ash had ever caught at that point. By your logic, all of his Pokemon should be coming back on his team as well.

Yes, you seem right. Its too big a thing to ask for, getting back all of Ash's old pokemons! They hardly do something that good in the anime.
But then again why show them in the opening? Its never been done before really!

yup he did. but i dont think that are many pokemon that ash gave up tp give to some one.

and when anyone says that the old pokemon of ash dont hepl him that much, they're wrong, whe he fought with the pyramid leader brandon, it was the old pokemons the helped him.

yugi_player said:
yup he did. but i dont think that are many pokemon that ash gave up tp give to some one.

and when anyone says that the old pokemon of ash dont hepl him that much, they're wrong, whe he fought with the pyramid leader brandon, it was the old pokemons the helped him.
yes he used 4 out of 6 of his first pokemon good episode
i like it

k well i just saw on youtube it was called pocket monsters spurt.
it was prety much the battle frontier openning but it had lapras,primape,pidgeot,butterfree and pink butterfree,glalie[wasnt it snorunt]plus all of his other pokemon,also there was tryranitar and larvitar next to brock[dont no y].

ash had a lavatar:
episodes before sliver confrence there where pochers who wanted to catch this tyranitar and stole its egg.ash found egg and it hatched.they went on a mission to find its mother.at the end tyranitar hyper beamed the pochers:D

it would be great if larvitar evolved into tyranitar and it go out to find ash and join is team. imagine the power horse of ash team :)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back