• No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!
How come Raichu is the black sheep of the Pikas. heres what I mean
Heres what each form has

Pichu:
They have there own little mini movie/series.
There the zappers in Pokemon pinball R/S

Pikachu:
Well everything

Raichu.
Preety good stats. Hes not even in the show that much

Whats the deal. Please respond

I think it's because pikachu and raichu have never had a good relationship (see summer vacation and Lt. Surges battle) and because pikachu is so popular they cant put raichu. on the other hand pichu has a good relationship with pikachu (see pichu bros/ train short) so he's in more games. plus he's like an apprentice :p

simply because pikachu is more popular than raichu. pichu and pikachu are more cuter than raichu. raichu looks like an mean pokemon i think, thats why...i dont know:D

Raichu is a good battle in the game but once you get the national pokedex you ust forget about him

Well foremost Pikachu is the poster child of Pokemon. So like DROPB said, Pikachu and Raichu don't get a long giving Pikachu the Trump Cards. Pikachu > Raichu .

Really the only time Raichu as gotten any Recognition is when it was delta...

I personally don't like Raichu or pikachu much but I do like pichu. People don't pay attention to Raichu because nobody really likes it.

*slaps Froslass*

Raichu is awesome - In Red, when I caught Pikachu in Veridian, I trained him up and taught him all the moves just for when I could evolve him. I have one of those gashapon's on him as well... He's always been one of my favourites - I hated the anime for showing that a Pikachu could beat Raichu. I mean, try that in the game and you'd lose miserably.

So ya... I'd say it's because Pikachu's jealous of Raichu's awesome tail. So the Producer's were told that if Raichu got more recognition, he'd Thunderbolt 'em.

Raichu was in alot of the first season and second season episodes but not much from then on. That is pretty much the same with Porygon except Porygon was the cause of seizures in episode 38 where Pikachu used thnderbolt on him. (think) and the light of the attack caused the problem. I guess they banned those Pokemon. Who knows because I have not seen a Raichu since Johto.:)

i love all the pika evos, but everyone has a point. raichu is never seen or heard of anymore. nnooo!! raichu is a very reliable pokemon and strong too! we can not forget about raichu!( i have raichu in emerald and evoed pikachu in mystery dungeon, one of the best things i ever did in both games!! besides, raichu is HOT!!)

when pikachu evolves into raichu he loses his figure and wont be able to battle good and thats why pikachu doesnt want to evolve and is not in the series very much bcuz hes fat lol

Raichu is awesome but he is slow on speed and earthquake is super strong against him.:)

As far as I know, in R/S/E/FR/LG, Pikachu > Raich w/ the little Light Ball thingy or whatever doubled its special attack. Raichu had slightly better defensive stats but that's it. It's just as strange as Trapinch and Clamperl having even the slightest potential lol :/

In the card game Raichu > Pikachu always. 'Cept Birthday Pika back in its time.

I dunno why everone thinks so here, but tons of people I know don't think Raichu is missing any cuteness. <_< ... >_>

Yeah... The 3rd Generation ruined Raichu, but the 4th Gen rectified it!

Pikachu + Light Ball + Discharge < Raichu + Volt Tackle...

It doesn't matter really, though, as Raichu will always look cooler. xD

But as it stands? You're better off evolving Pikachu if you want the most out of Volt Tackle... Pikachu might end up with whopping 436 Sp.Atk when equipped with the Light Ball, but Raichu has 77 points more ATK. Which is what you need if you're going to use the strongest Electric-Type attack in the game... Sure, Thunder gives you the same damage and everything - but at 30% less accuracy.

So ya... Raichu + Volt Tackle pee on Pikachu.

I though this was why Raichu hasn't appeared as much as Pikachu, not which is better. And in Anime, it doesn't matter which it's stronger, it's just popularity. I'm sorry, but pikachu is more popular than Raichu and little kids like Pikachu and watch Anime, so they keep Pikachu and cute pokemon like that, like Bulbasaur, Skitty, Piplup. It's a gay business scam and all that crap!!!

Back