Phobias...

The 3rd World War, WWIII, is supposedly a Global Nuclear War, with Anarchaic people all over, and the world will be destroyed. And written so, the Great Appocalypse, after Judgement Day, when God collects the souls of those that shall be spared this rage of destruction.

I don not fear this, as I will, if I remain sinless, be collected by Him.

I still do fear that stuff behind this event in time:
Tornadoes
Buried Alive
Puppets
Chuck Norris becoming President
Puppets

I will embrace Death, with or without Bravery, as we all must suffer the same fate.

Here is the list of almost ALL the phobias. These were all taken from The Phobia List

What's the point in pasting the entire list when you just linked to it? Oh, that's right, there isn't one. - PMJ

Hypnophobia- Fear of sleep or of being hypnotized
i forgot to add this, i was once hypnotized and i was mad creeped out

nightbat090 said:
androphobia - fear of men (please don't ask...longgg story)

What the fridge?

I'm asking.

BTWs, are you male or female, and can we please have the story? If it will hurt or embarrass you to tell it, I'm not pushing you, but I'm very curious.

i sent it as a private message to Fridge, i am not gonna post it in public. Send a private message to me if you want to know why and i will tell you

Actually looked through mine and found mine.

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure
Arachnecphobic- Fear of Spiders
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Claustrophobic- Fear of small spaces (Only a little bit)

Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.
Cancerophobia or Carcinophobia- Fear of cancer.
Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old.
Spheksophobia- Fear of wasps.
Thanatophobia or Thantophobia- Fear of death or dying.

Phobiaphobie - fear of cowards.

GET AWAY FROM ME!

Dudes, phobias aren't just fears, they're like diseases, they haunt you, limit your life because of that fear. emetophobians don't go to parties because there will be people drinking, which might cause people to vomit, they don't go to public restrooms because there might be vomit, they don't eat things they haven't eaten before because it might cause them to vomit, etceteraetcetera.

Nobody wants to vomit, but I don't think anyone here fears vomit to such a degree that it becomes a phobia.

And seriously, be brave, fearing stuff for no good reason is good for nothing.

Being ibitten in the bum is a good enough reason to fear something for me.

I fail to understand how you can all have so many phobias though. Its uncommon to have any, and tp have two or three is rare. Are you sure these aren't just slight fears, and not Phobias?

well i guesss some of mine might be SLIGHT fears now that i think about it but i am like totallllllllllllly claustrophobic, like i have passed out several times from it

heightaphobia-sometimes. for some reasons i love high places sometimes but hate them other times. especially ones with giant glass windows looking 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 feet below
also
Shotsophobia-fear of shots idk why even tho they dont hurt :p

Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions.
Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed
Climacophobia- Fear of stairs, climbing, or of falling downstairs.
Illyngophobia- Fear of vertigo or feeling dizzy when looking down.
Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure
parking lots
& tall people

Back