Pokemon Phione may have a new form?

Pokémaniac

meow
I was thinking - You know how Phione is completely pointless in every way? Well, ever thought, that might be because it has a new form?

Just think about it for a sec. Look at the orange one, then compare it to Phione. Knowing how much Pokemon change when they evolve, It could easily be it.

silhouetted-pokemon-platinum-advertisement.jpg

Hmmmm
Phione looks nothing like that orange one but we all now pokemon vibrava to flygon FTW?
Phione was a great water pokemon it's stats were good moves were good it was an allround good pokemon

But it's exactly like Manaphy, with reduced stats and a smaller moveset. It is also rarer than Manaphy, but not rare enough to give it any value. It has absolutely no advantage over its parent.

That kinda good and bad in a way
But the orange does look like a water pokemon I will give you that

That does look a look a lot like phione
Yes I see what you mean now
aspecially the body

Rumors Have gone around as its Rotom New forms.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHvoxhWmsM&feature=related Watch that video.It shows the picture reavelaed.But indeed it is fake.Only time will tell if it Rotom or Phione.

Elite Master said:
Rumors Have gone around as its Rotom New forms.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHvoxhWmsM&feature=related Watch that video.It shows the picture reavelaed.But indeed it is fake.Only time will tell if it Rotom or Phione.
Don't trust that... who would fall for that? Allot of people can make FAKEmon...

Yeah thats fake it could be done on MS paint
But back to the topic, if that is a form of phione then will the rotom theory become obselite?
If not then this will spurt a whole new line of questioning

Well, the "Rotom theory" seems pretty much confirmed from that interview, but remember, there are 5 Pokemon there, and of them all, that one is among the least Rotom-like.

what if the pokemon people that put these silhouettes up are just going to use fan art for the pokemon? what if they use the scans in the youtube vid 0.o yeah right...

The blue one sort of looks like an Exploud, with the tail and all.

Anyone of them could be a new Castform form as well, either if they decide for Castform to change form in Fog or in Sandstorm, or for there to be some sort of new weather.

castform.png

I dunno the castform look like they have smoother sides these look like they are a /steel

Well, with the orange one, thouse things could be "rings", like saturn has, and not arms.

I was playing my pokemon gold earlier and saw a tentacool I then thought of the tentacles reminded me of this topic the look a lot like manaphy's bottom half

tentacool.gif

Peta said:
I was playing my pokemon gold earlier and saw a tentacool I then thought of the tentacles reminded me of this topic the look a lot like manaphy's bottom half

tentacool.gif

Wow, you people think for more than 5 minutes. LOL. Nah, I'm just tired from school and test prep (already :( )

But if Phione did have a new Form, it would be the oddest offspring legendary from a legendary.

Manaphy + Ditto= Phione
Phione+ Formes= Uh.... which is the original?

Back