Phillip Bartlett Should Return as Mewtwo

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
For those who don't know, Bartlett was the voice of Mewtwo in the English "Mewtwo Strikes Back", the first pokemon movie. I must say that it was severely disappointing to have him replaced in Mewtwo returns, and even worse have Mewtwo have a female voice in the latest movie. Nothing sexist here, I am only saying that demonic/hatred filled voiceover in the first movie was incredible, and it's a shame he didn't and most likely won't be doing it again.

I didn't like the female voice of Mewtwo much either. Mainly because that confirmed there were more than one Mewtwo in the Pokémon universe, but also because I thought the male voice fit it better. It might just be because I was already used to the male voice and the change is what made it weird for me. I might not have liked a male voice if the other Mewtwo movies had female voices.

I think we'll get to see Mega Mewtwo X in the next Pokémon movie; I wonder who will be casted for that role!

All being said above is true and I completely agree with it, Mewtwo has a male voice, and that's that, but what really upsets me is that both Mewtwo AND Ash have no memory whatsoever of their previous two encounters. At all. They go through the trouble of all the flashbacks and memories from Kanto and Johto, but Ash somehow doesn't remember his old, extremely powerful friend Mewtwo? What's wrong with you, producers...?

GenericBWHater2000 said:
Isn't Philip bartlett dead?

That said I agree, the female voice in the movie 16 sucked.

I just checked and he is!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back