• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Pheromosa Donk

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Pokemon:10
4 Pheromosa GX
2 Tapu Lele GX
2 Oranguru
2 Baby Pheromosa

Trainers:43
3 Professor Kukui
3 Cynthia
3 Skyla
2 N
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Gladion
1 Guzma

4 Ultra Ball
4 Order Pad
4 Energy Loto
4 Puzzle of Time
3 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Choice Band
2 Nest Ball
2 Float Stone
2 Rotom Dex

Energy:7
6 Grass
1 Beast Energy Prism Star

NOTE: Current list, reflects discussion

You might be wondering, what on earth is this? The answer is, this is the latest meme deck to come out of Forbidden Light, Pheromosa Donk! This all revolves around the new Prism Star Energy card, Beast Energy. Here's how it works:
Fast Raid=30 on T1
Fast Raid+Beast Energy=60=KO on Zorua, Ralts or Rockruff
Fast Raid+Beast Energy+FFB=70=KO on Riolu
Fast Raid+Beast Energy+FFB+Kukui=90=KO on Oricorio
Essentially, this is a T1 donk deck. Please suggest improvements!

Last edited:

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting deck idea, I have also been thinking about how to Pheromosa but have been thinking of running it with Naganadel GX in some sort of grass Ultra beast box.
As far as your list I think I might add the baby Pheromosa for its free retreat and I'm not sure you'll see the benefits with Clover/Puzzles to justify its use. While I've never built a deck like this I could see merit to including Lusamine given the low counts of Guzma/Sycamore and N you are running.