PBS Funniest Brawl storys.

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!
hey you can post FUNNY brawl storys. There would be prizes but I cant think of any. Ill post storys that are preety long and have a high rate of not happening.

Zoidberg
O.K yesterday LofaKing challenged me in a luigi battle I won of course but thats not the funny. Then we faught for fun I was lucario him still luigi. During this fight he through a box, I got ontop of it and I was box surfing(the place had water.) WHAT ARE THE ODDS.

MUCK
My only randome battle (can never get peps to come...) I was against wolf. I was sheik and I was up 2, -2. The guy thows a pokeball at me and I dodge. Torchic. Then a fire box apears outside torchics range. I was over on the left side of the screen and out fo harms way, but the box didnt explode. THe guy picked up a party ball and tossed it by torchic so he would get the items. BOBOMB PARTY! The bombs explode from Torchic, the Boxe explodes from bombs, and he explodes from it all... The smoke clears and nouthing is there. Not even torchic! He was at 0% right before it happened and then there was nouthing left.

Silver
I pulled a Great Aether with Ike (His Final Smash) against Wolf when I was trying to get him and I ended up plumeting off the side and dieing as he died 3 seconds after me -_-

NOW I WANT TO READ YOUR FUNNIEST STORYS!!!(isnt that perswasive enough)
(Wi-fi story perfeibly.)

Zoidburg you where in the match that I did this in I was playing as gannondorf and I threw a pit fall at the pokemon trainer's squrtle he got trapped in the ground and came up to the stuck turtle and I smashed him out of the stage with a warlock punch (one of the hardest moves to hit people with)

Meh, I pulled a Great Aether with Ike (His Final Smash) against Wolf when I was trying to get him and I ended up plumeting off the side and dieing as he died 3 seconds after me -_-

Currently the funniest moment was when I was fighting the last "Snake" on team snake in classic mode on the top floor when he hit the bumper the wall on the right, the bumper again, the left wall, and bumper another time, the right wall(I didn't actually count the bounces because it was to fast and funny but I think he did three cycles) before finally stopping.

Edit: I was battling a friend that was using Wario, he got the final smash got on the motorcycle and went over the edge.

lol all three of you.

sliver that similer to what I did. I was tighing muck meta knight vs pokemon trainer I got the smart bomb and we both got stuck see. I went the long way when you go hit the screen and he went the fast wat:)

Zoidburg said:
lol all three of you.

sliver that similer to what I did. I was tighing muck meta knight vs pokemon trainer I got the smart bomb and we both got stuck see. I went the long way when you go hit the screen and he went the fast wat:)

Arg that one made me so angry cause I almost had you! ALso that box surfing was funny I was laughing while playing.

I was off tonight though I usually do better, Im still gettin usted to the changes in Sheiks movments...

Umm heres one, My only randome battle (can never get peps to come...) I was against wolf. I was sheik and I was up 2, -2. The guy thows a pokeball at me and I dodge. Torchic. Then a fire box apears outside torchics range. I was over on the left side of the screen and out fo harms way, but the box didnt explode. THe guy picked up a party ball and tossed it by torchic so he would get the items. BOBOMB PARTY! The bombs explode from Torchic, the Boxe explodes from bombs, and he explodes from it all... The smoke clears and nouthing is there. Not even torchic! He was at 0% right before it happened and then there was nouthing left. I almost died laughing!

I saved it onto my SD card but I dont know how to upload it to the internet (or get it on my comp) ne1 know how to do that?

This thread has a ton of fail in it. Just IMO.

dmaster out.

Muck that sound hilarious. I love explotions.

d master: explain to me how.

I did somthing so funny I was playing as gannondorf I got shot off the stage preaty hard I was thinking I could never recover I tryed a despret atempt with his b-up move meanwhile fox is falling down I latch on to him because I used my b-up move whitch gave me anouther change to make my recover and I did it

Back