PB's Brawl Friend Code Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Brawl Friend Code Repository

Chansey: You should really try to get this thread stickeyed seeing as it's a hot thread and can help so many people. I PMed PMJ but he has not responded yet.

Sure I guess

Okay I updated the main list once again. (Sorry I was MIA for a bit, school's been pretty rough the last few weeks)
I'll add the new friend codes to my Wii sooner or later, just for everyone else, remember to update the newly added codes.

[ChanseyMaster]

Well then I ahve registered alot of the people on Brawl anyone can just PM me for a match!

Also chansey you should re open the anti-noob squad.

Okay, list updated again, and I'll add all the codes that I haven't added to my list in a bit.

I'll look into reopening the Anti-Noob Squadron for Brawl. To be honest, I know very few people that actually provide me a challenge in Brawl, so having a clan of Brawlers just as good as myself might be beneficial.

So yeah, I'll give it some thought.

[ChanseyMaster]

Zoidburg's almost as good with Luigi as I am. ;)

Really though, he is pretty good, way better than I expected after fighting the likes of Silver and *shudder* KG. There's been a couple worthy opponents I've faced on PB so far and Zoidburg is definitely one of them. c-m is also good too. You should contact him as well if you want a real fight.

And ChanseyMaster you know I'd be glad to give you a fight whenever you want but, uh, not sure how we could schedule a match. Just be ready to lose is all I ask. :D

will post fc later

Sure, I'll take up your challenge PMJ.
It'd be nice if I could have a difficult battle for once.

[ChanseyMaster]

I will play you Chansey Master, but there is one member I know of that has lost not many times he just kicks everyones butt, and that member is Fierce Diety. I went 3-3 to him last night. Also ChnaseyMaster and PMJ I will Brawl either of you whenever. Just PM me and we can get a match started.

HERE IT COMES

4596 9284 2804

Easiest way to find me is in the chat room, if you can't get mIRC then use Porygon's java chat, linked here:

http://www.porygon.110mb.com/chat/

I'll add you in a bit.
I'm a bit sporadic in my appearence on WiFi, so I guess if I ever end up seeing you online I'll try to get into your battle.

[ChanseyMaster]

Well, looks like nobody is ever in my time zone able to play, what time zone arev you in CM

I'm eastern pacific, but like I said before, my appearence on WiFi is very random.

[ChanseyMaster]

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Easiest way to find me is in the chat room, if you can't get mIRC then use Porygon's java chat, linked here:

http://www.porygon.110mb.com/chat/

Same with me, I dont look around on here alot. I'm always in the chat, if you wanna battle, look there.

5241-1588-7232 Name: KRNR

And... OMG IM ACTUALLY POSTING!! (It's only been how long since I last posted. :p)

Here's my FC: 2406 4961 9589 MATT. U.S.

dmaster out.

Okay, I've added almost everyone's codes up to this point to my friends list. Oddly enough a lot of people that I've recently added are still "awaiting confirmation". Everyone make sure that they've added all the codes.

[ChanseyMaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back