PBMA(Pokebeach Music Awards!)

Do you have an awesome favorite music group(Nominate!!! It if it's not up there!)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

neviak462

Come vote at top ten on Pokebeach!
Welcome to the pokebeach Music Awards!!!!!
Here we select our favorite music of all time!!!
There will be awards for the winning group and If you want you can have a trophy big enough for an avatar or to add to your alreadyunique signature :)
Nominations can be posted below:
If you are a music geek and would like to help with the voting count and stuff just PM Me :p

Nominations:(So Far)(So nominate!!!!!!)

Best Overall Group:
Fray:
Weezer:
Fall Out Boy:
Jason Mraz:
Kanye West:

Favorite Male Artist/Group:
Kanye West
Chris Brown
Jonas Brothers:

Favorite Female Artist/Group:
Alicia Keys
Pussycat Dolls

Favorite Pokemon Song:(YA BOY!!)

Favorite Emotional/Soft Song:

Favorite Alternative Group:

Favorite Rapper:

Please fill free to nominate other category's!!! :)

Thanks And Vote And Nominate!!!!!!
Voting Ends Feburary 25thY

Can I recommend a category? If so can you please put Best Metal Group/Band of the year? I'd like to recommend Metallica for best overall group, because of there work on Death Magnetic.

How abour Simple Plan, Escape the Fate, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Bullet for my Valentine and all these epic Emo-Bands ?xD

Excuse me if I am wrong, but did you just call Simple Plan emo? Sure, I enjoy Simple Plan, but check the lyrics. Not emo. Sorry. Same with Linkin Park and Papa Roach, Soul Seeker. Not emo.

I nominate my favorite band The Academy Is...

I nominate the greatest band Jimmy Eat World.

Also for serious consideration: Panic! At the Disco, Forgive Durden, LeATHERMOUTH, Jack's Mannequin, Fall Out Boy (which is already up there... Oops), and the Audition.

And that is just 2008/ early 2009.

Nominates:

Akon, Lil Wayne, Linkin Park. Simple Plan. Coldplay, and for the laughs: Britteny Spears...for Womanizier. :O (That song fails :p)

TheNextShamanKing said:
Excuse me if I am wrong, but did you just call Simple Plan emo? Sure, I enjoy Simple Plan, but check the lyrics. Not emo. Sorry. Same with Linkin Park and Papa Roach, Soul Seeker. Not emo.

I nominate my favorite band The Academy Is...

I nominate the greatest band Jimmy Eat World.

Also for serious consideration: Panic! At the Disco, Forgive Durden, LeATHERMOUTH, Jack's Mannequin, Fall Out Boy (which is already up there... Oops), and the Audition.

And that is just 2008/ early 2009.

What about their song, "Me against the World" with the refrain saying, "I'm a nightmare, a disaster, that's what they always said". There's others too, but not nameing them but you're telling me that's not emo? >_<

But yeah, put up Panic! At the Disco <3 <3

RiseDarkraiRise said:
Favorite Female Artist/Group:
Alicia Keys
Pussycat Dolls

Lady Gaga
Taylor Swift

Completely agree with that. *Nods*

dmaster out

Chaos Knuckles is right. We need rock. I nominate One bt metailca for a single hit, No more tears:eek:zzy osbourne.

Jason Mraz and Kanye West aren't groups. So take them of the Overall Group section.

I nominate Nickelback for Best Overall group.

Remove the Jonas Brothers or I'll be forced to hunt you down...

Needs a few new categorys.

Best Composer
Best Song from a OST

TheNextShamanKing said:

I know, but I won't list all the emo bands like Silverstein and such it would be to much :p (Lol, that rhymed =)

Favorite Male Group:

Kill Hannah

Favorite Male artist:

Conor Oberst

Favorite Female Group (or female fronted):

A Kiss could be Deadly

Favorite Female Artist:

Maria Taylor

Most Overrated band:

Nickelback.

Secretsof2113 said:
Favorite Male Group: