Finished Parroting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach me your ways
Easy...
528d5f87969f0.jpeg

Successfully parrot this statement, please. - 6, GamePhoenix, Celever, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon, jadethepokemontrainer, bbninjas
I'm honestly appalled by the fact I never thought of this, it seems so obvious. Instead I answered "No" like an idiot.

The parrot dies/is eaten - 2, GamePhoenix, DragonFang101
They become friends - 2, jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie
There are two kinds of people, and surprisingly, I'm not on the side related to violence for once...

Metal/Fire - 4, Professor jplap, Celever, bbninjas, DragonFang101
Wait, what? Once again this seems obvious but... that's just avoiding the question!

OOF (AGH AGAIN ITS THE MOST PARROTED BUT ITS ALREADY BOOOOOOLLLDDDDD) - 5, GamePhoenix, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon, jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie
I'd like to state for the record that I strongly disagree with this and only answered this way for the points.

For worst fast food? That's a very popular opinion I've heard from many people.

...I never said it wasn't a good answer, anyways.

Lol I was referring to this:

Incorrect answers do not exist at all, so if I happened to ask “What is your favorite letter?” And everyone answered “McDonald’s” that would be the most parroted answer, and thus would get the most points

But whatever.

I'd like to mention that if bonus points are added to parroting, it'll basically work something like this and that's "Why should parroting only apply to my answers to the questions?"

LAST ROUND

WILL IT BE DIFFICULT????

NO.

SQUUAUAUUWUWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

The Grand Parrot has arrived, and will parrot to us some oh so very difficult questions. Good luck, little ones.

Questions:
Reply with 1 of Chatot's dex entries.
STOP HIM!! THIEF!!! HE STOLE MY _____!!!
Whatever you do, do not parrot this. Do not, under ANY circumstances, answer with a "HahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" or a "FRICK".
Parroting is teaching you how to plagiarize better. How do you feel about this?
How many questions are in this last set of Parroting questions?
You will get bonus points (amount to be revealed after the round) if you answer every one of these last Parroting questions with a single whole number, 1 through 15. (This is a Parroting question.)
Name a shape of trash can.
If you could be any natural disaster, which one would you be?
Name a genre of music.
Dogs or Parrots? Now, out of those, Cats or Parrots? Now, out of those, birds or Parrots?

Its tongue is just like a human's. As a result, it can cleverly mimic human speech. - 4, VioletValkyrie, Professor jplap, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
It can learn and speak human words. If they gather, they all learn the same saying. - 4, bbninjas, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, DragonFang101
Keen Eye - 1, mariano11887
Crown - 1, VioletValkyrie,
Money - 1, bbninjas
Smartphone - 1, mariano11887
Heart - 1, GM Draclord
Word - 1, jadethepokemontrainer
Parroting Answer - 1, Professor jplap
Purse - 1, DragonFang101
CAPS LOCK - 1, NinjaPenguin
apple - 1, Ice Espeon
FRICK - 5, VioletValkyrie, bbninjas, GM Draclord, Professor jplap, DragonFang101
HahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. - 3, mariano11887, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
Okay, I won't - 1, jadethepokemontrainer
good/postive- 7, VioletValkyrie, bbninjas, mariano11887, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
like a plagairist - 1, Professor jplap
Yes - 1, DragonFang101
10 - 8, VioletValkyrie, bbninjas, mariano11887, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, Professor jplap, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
6 - 1, DragonFang101
15 - 4, VioletValkyrie, jadethepokemontrainer, Professor jplap, Dragonfang101
No - 3, bbninjas, mariano11887, Ice Espeon
What - 1, GM Draclord
1 - 1, NinjaPenguin
Round - 1, VioletValkyrie
Cylinder - 7, bbninjas, mariano11887, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, DragonFang101, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
14 - 1, Professor jplap
Thunderstorm - 1, VioletValkyrie
Volcano - 1, bbninjas
Tornado - 1, mariano11887
Typhoon - 1, GM Draclord
Earthquake - 2, jadethepokemontrainer, Ice Espeon
13 - 1, Professor jplap
Hurricane - 2, DragonFang101, NinjaPenguin
Rock - 4, VioletValkyrie, mariano11887, DragonFang101, Ice Espeon
Pop - 4, bbninjas, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
12 - 1, Professor jplap
Dogs, Cats, Parrots - 1, VioletValkyrie
Parrots - 1, bbninjas
Parrots, Parrots, Parrots - 6, mariano1887, GM Draclord, jadethepokemontrainer, DragonFang101, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
11 - 1, Professor jplap
Ice Espeon - 45
VioletValkyrie - 44
jadethepokemontrainer - 44
GM Draclord - 44
NinjaPenguin - 43
bbninjas - 41
mariano11887 - 41
DragonFang101 - 33
Professor_jplap - 27
NinjaPenguin - 186
Ice Espeon - 173
Mariano11887 - 167
bbninjas - 159
jadethepokemontrainer - 155
Professor_jplap - 140
GM Draclord - 135
VioletValkyrie - 131
DragonFang101 - 126
Celever - 112
GamePhoenix - 89
mordacazir - 70
Blakers - 35
TheFlyingPidove - 16 (DROPPED, bye bye, parrot, stay safe~)

Which means @NinjaPenguin wins the game! Congratulations, Penguin! We never thought a penguin, of all birds, would be the best parrot, but you proved us wrong!

/me throws a giant parrot trophy on NinjaPenguin

Thanks for playing everyone!!!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winner! I'm actually surprised with how well I did over the last couple sets of questions considering I went into this thinking I wasn't going to do well or that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks to @Nyora for hosting an enjoyable experience and to the rest of you for playing, except those who called me out on any answers I made, I'm not thanking you.

This game definitely made me realize I'm not one to fit in with the crowd.

I swear I signed up for this last night. Well, now that I've double-checked, put me in!
I'm not very good at this stuff but I felt it could be fun.
Don't worry. I challenge you to see which one of us gets the last place.
I'm unpredictable. You're on.

Another win for me! @Mariano11887

Hey, didn't expect to end in 5th. Better than I thought I would do! Thanks Nyora for hosting, this was a great game and so much fun!

This was a great game, I wish I hadn't forgotten about half the rounds! Do you plan on hosting another sometime?

This was a great game, I wish I hadn't forgotten about half the rounds! Do you plan on hosting another sometime?
While I’d like to see Parroting go up again, my hosting skills are... lacking, to say the least. So if it is hosted again, it’s not by me. If anyone wants to, go ahead!

While I’d like to see Parroting go up again, my hosting skills are... lacking, to say the least. So if it is hosted again, it’s not by me. If anyone wants to, go ahead!
Personally I think you've been a fine host for this game and with how simple the game is, it's not like you have to be a very dedicated host to do Parroting 2. My personal opinion is I think you'd be the best person to host a potential second game, or at least you'd be the person I'd like to see host it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back