Wi-Fi Trades Paron Dante's My Player Thread (NEW! Get a Master ball with every pokemon you trade!)

RE: paron dante's My Player Thread

The pokemon is not hacked and besides, why are you saying to me that tell that theyre hacked when I don't even have them? :p

Paron dante, I want that Mewtwo you have, I can offer any starter you might need, but I would need to breed them first though. Besides starters you can look at "My Player Thread" in my signature for anything else you might want.

Also is the Mewtwo untouched, and what nature is it? Just wondering:)

Im interested in your

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
Note:All my Pokemon are legit.
Mew x2 natures?
Mewtwo what nature?
Shiny chinchou named shinou Untouched
Shiny Flygon
Shiny Groudon (I want much)

ps can you clone?

Yakkov:I think it's been used a few times but with some berries it can be got back UT and don't remember it's nature, don't have my DS with me now, see. I'd be most interested of your tyranitar and shiny bidoof 0.o

shayminGARDEN: I don't remember the natures but all of those can be traded to you, and I an clone Mewtwo and Chinchou and flygon.
What do you offer to me (I'll check your my player now)
Oh, you don't have one. 0.o

Yeah, I will offer the Bidoof, and T-Tar for the Mewtwo. But just use some berries to restore it to its untouched status like you said.

What are the berries, I have to ask, and where to find them? I don't remember anymore. 0.o
EDIT: OK, I'll make that happen when I get home.

What stats did you increase? If the Mewtwo was raised with Sp.A EVs and Spd EVs that would be fine.

This link should help with the berry locations:

http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/fruitdex.shtml

This is just a list of the berries:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/berries.shtml

Light Venusaur, don't revive dead threads or mini-mod. This is your only warning. You should know better. :/

@ everyone else, don't post in a revived thread. Just report it kthx.

*locky*

LV you should really not revive threads, it's against the rules y'know. But since discussion has started again it's okay to stay open.

It has been said that if a thread is revived and no one picks up on it, and discussion continues, said thread may remain open.

Reviving threads is still bad though.

I was going to make new thread today but since it was revived, it seems that it is still my own thread, right?

Back