Papercraft

Leafy101

It's dangerous to go alone!
Does anyone do it? I love it, started doing it three weeks ago, and I love Nintendo Papercraft and Paperpoke's models.

Kind of, but you cut out pieces, fold them, and glue the tabs, and it makes amazing looking figures. Google Paperpokes to see what I'm talking about.(I'm not trying to advertise, I just think that the pictures are really cool.)

They often do some funny figures like that. Porygon is the easiest figure, I would reccommend trying the lined version. It's like an action figure, but better!

I've always kinda wanted to get into papercrafting. I do a little origami on the side, but the only thing I know how to do is cranes. :/ I dunno. I've gotten too many paper cuts recently for me to really look into it. I'm more of a fleece worker if anything, if I wanna work 3D.

I would try this out if I didn't fail at scissors lol. They never seem to cut straight when I use them D: I might give it a shot with some white paper if I get bored though.

I actually just started making some paper things yesterday. :D I'm working on a grasshopper. I want to make it out of one whole piece of paper, rather then separate pieces. I'll post it once it's done!

Back