• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Palkia Gatr (Nats)

Roarkiller

Aspiring Trainer
I am not playing Luxchomp. I am not playing Gyarados. My main deck for the last year is Speedpluff. My nats is MD-CL, old rules.

So now that's outta the way, my decklist:

Pokémon (18)
2 totodile HS
1 croconaw HS
2 feraligatr prime HS
2 palkia G PL
2 palkia G lvx PL
2 uxie
1 azelf
2 smeargle
1 unown q
1 helix fossil MD
1 omanyte AR
1 omastar MD

TSS (25)
4 cyrus
3 collector
2 bebe
2 radar
3 candy
4 poketurn
2 E gain
1 fisherman
2 seeker
2 lookers
1 PONT
1 aaron
1 vs seeker

4 DCE
10 water

Feraligatr comboes with palkia for sniping. Omastar is there for tough matches involving big evos like magnezone, machamp and Ttar, all of which are gaining popularity in my meta.

Problems I see are the lack of palmer because I know people will try to pick off the gatr once totodile touches down, and the obvious lightning weakness. I don't know if I should tech in a 1-0-1 exploud, or what to remove for it. I guess E.gain can be sacrificed.

I also feel the need to fit in expert belt to up my damage should I attack the active ala Dialga G, comboed with crobat G to hit the magix 110. But as mentioned, space is an issue, and it's already a 60-card deck. Warp seems to be needed as well to pull back gatr from active.

Removing a croconaw, unfortunately, messes up my game against trainer lock I feel, something to consider.

you should put in lost world to put palgia G lvl x's power to good use. take out both lookers for two lost world. i think it would work great in this deck.

Yeah, had that thought too. But as I said, space is a serious problem. I already dropped BTS as candy solves the problem, and trainerlock decks will play all the BTS I would need anyway.

Roarkiller said:
I am not playing Luxchomp. I am not playing Gyarados. My main deck for the last year is Speedpluff. My nats is MD-CL, old rules.

This sounds like someone messed up a metagame time machine.
Very interesting deck. So interesting I have no idea how to critique it.
So, good luck! It would be pretty rad is a Feraligatr Palkia won nat's.

LORDY JONES said:
This sounds like someone messed up a metagame time machine.
Very interesting deck. So interesting I have no idea how to critique it.
So, good luck! It would be pretty rad is a Feraligatr Palkia won nat's.

Um, no idea what that meant, but thanks. It's just my policy to not used the most overused deck in that format, meh. Besides, consistent 4-2 in most tournaments with speedpluff is pretty good.

Back