BW/BW2 Pal Park in Gen IV Works Both Ways? (Speculation)

HeatRotomFTW97

{
Well, I was looking through some old news stories on various websites, and I found that Pokemon that were introduced in Gen IV have their respective data programed into Pal Park..this brings me to the crazy theory: Is there some way that you can transfer Pokemon BACK to Generation 4? Feel free to pick this theory apart, but I think it is an interesting thought.

I have a feeling thats why Pokemon Black and White are on the DS and not the 3DS. Perfect backwards compatiability

Lol I don't really think so that Gen 5 can be transferred to Gen 4 games. Simply because no data of the Gen 5 Pokemon is present in the Gen 4 games. Besides, Black and White were programmed since 4 years ago long before the 3DS, and they stated something about the DS's capabilities and long-livedness thus far, prompting them to reuse the DS for the 5th Gen.

I would say that they are programed in as possible pokemon because they probably already had a list of all the pokemon and they didn't want to take them out of the programing to save time.

They will proably not be transferabe from gen 5 to gen 4.

Thought so. I knew there was no way to transfer new pokemon to gen4. Wish they could have made it so it was like gen4 where you could transfer hgss and dppt for move tutors and such but ill live. It wont matter to me, since i will probably transfer pokemon for isshus pokedex, space for breeding, and my leafgreen team. Hopefully we can transfer soon so i can transfer some pokeballs and all the tms. This gonna be fun.

Well lucky me. No tms or any ittems can be brought. No hms either. Why? Probably because people would be spamming moves like earthquake and surf right away. Sure we cant use hms outside yet, but when you have surf right away....sweet but to sweet.

Back